Crazy 24 hour auction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Roller Pigeon Eggs
Hen is a bald head blue bar and the cock is black with white flights

Just too many pigeon eggs right now!Please note that these will need to be hand-fed if you hatch them in your incubator. Priority Shipping based on your zipcode. PAYPAL only since these eggs need to go out Monday.

Picture taken today.

cochins020.jpg

Last edited:
OFFER BID HIGHEST BID

4 Muscovy duck #2039 $5 shelleyd2008

8+bantam cochin/1 surprise egg #2041 R$5

8+ SQ Mille Fleur d'Uccles AND BBS Silkies #2063

12+ button quail eggs #2064 $3 TrinkaPuppy

2 Roller Pigeon Eggs #2067-Paypal only

Ended Auctions

12 sq and bq silkie assorted colors # 1999 $8 blueoval1

12++Mottled cochin bantam #2017 $9 Ky Chicken Fan

OFFER BID HIGHEST BID

4 Muscovy duck #2039 $5 shelleyd2008

8+bantam cochin/1 surprise egg #2041 R$5

8+ SQ Mille Fleur d'Uccles AND BBS Silkies #2063

12+ button quail eggs #2064 $3 TrinkaPuppy

2 Roller Pigeon Eggs #2067-Paypal only $1 therealsilkiechick

Are there any requirement to ship eggs from state to state, how do you all handle this, how do you package your eggs, do you write eggs on the outside of the packages, this is my first time, any help would be appreciated, thanks, Lynn

I've packaged mine a couple different ways. I wrap them in bubble wrap and and put newspapers all around them, or sometimes I bubble wrap them and put them in an egg carton. I always label my boxes FRAGILE and HATCHING EGGS. Then its to the post office and ya ship priority, I always get a confirmation number now after a mix up at the PO.. Hope this helps

oh and ya can order boxes from www.usps.com and they ship them to your house free of charge or you can get them at your PO for free.. the shoe box boxes work great for egg cartons, the number 4 box is good for about 6 eggs.. and the box thats one size bigger than the number for box is good for 6+...

Quote:
if u use the 18 count egg cartons and cut in half u can send 18 in a #4 box layer of paper on bottom, carton, paper, carton, paper on top or peanuts work instead also. shoboxes if u lay it so side is up and labled on that side u can fit 24 in 2 cartons useing the shobox. #7 i've fit up to 52 eggs in cartons in em.
hope that helps.
big_smile.png

Quote:
i'll start the bid with $1
smile.png

edit- pics please!!

I'm going to have to cancel this auction. I just caught the hen wanting to sit, so I gave them to her. I apologize for any inconvience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom