Crazy 24 hour auction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the second offer have two reserves and two shipping costs when its a total of 9 eggs
Yes but unless im reading wrong and thats possible, but you ahve two offers up and then on the second offer theres like two offers.. youre doing to confuse me I know you are.

Last edited:
Quote:
i see what u r saying i thought same thing at first had to read it a few times till i got it. yes u r reading it wrong same as i did at first.

their offer # 2 is 9 eggs total, 5 polish + 4 cochin crosses with a reseve of $5 + $9 shipping it is only one offer just explaining what is in the assortment. if shipping on that was listed at end not where it is it would not be so confuseing.
wink.png

hope that helps.

12+ Barnyard mix - Eggs could include turkey, duck, cochin bantam, bantam ee, standard ee, polish, frizzle, blue oegb- I will try to do some of all - just depends on who is laying. These will go out towards the end of the week. Shipping is $11 - Reserve of $8

OFFER BID HIGHEST BID

12 plus eggs -at least 8 pure #2099 R$5

8++ Silver Laced Wynandottes #2119

12 --6 barred plymouth rock& 6 coturnix quail #2126 - set 1 R$5

9- 5 mixed color of crested polish& 4 red cochin/black minorca bantam #2126 - set 2 R$5

12+ Barnyard mix - duck/turkey/bantam/standard #2134 R$8

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ended Auction and Winners

12+ White Leghorn eggs #2085 $5 Greybear23

8 - 4 OEGB & 4 Silver Sebright #2093 $3.50 rbamterry

12+ Bantam cochin #2095 $5 cherndon712

I will offer 12 plus eggs atleast 8 pure out of my laying hen pens
RIR,BLack Aust,Buff Orp,White leg
and couple eggs from my EE pen took 2 mutt roos out two weeks ago.
shipping 10.00 starting at 5.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Less then an hour left on this auction

Quote:
LOL!!!
lau.gif
Yes - they are. I had to check fertility before I offered them up. I also have self blue OEGB but they aren't laying yet.
barnie.gif

I am reeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy needing a blue OEGB roo! The only OEGB roos I have are white and red pyle, with a splash hen and a blue pullet
hmm.png
You would not believe how hard it is to find a black or blue OEGB roo!!
barnie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom