Crazy 24 hour auction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is part of the charm of this thread. No sniping. You are either here, or you are not, and you either bid high, or you do not... it is as fair as any auction anywhere and that is why I LOVE this place!!! Thanks all for making this the best thread ever!

OFFER BID HIGHEST BID

12+ White Leghorn eggs #2085 $5 Greybear23

100 ringneck hen chicks day old#2092 R$40

8 - 4 OEGB & 4 Silver Sebright #2093 $3.50 rbamterry

12+ Bantam cochin #2095 R$5

12 plus eggs -at least 8 pure #2099 R$5

Quote:
Ergh!!
haha...I lost track of time while cleaning my parrot's cage...oh well! Probably don't need hatchling chicks around while trying to sell my house, anyway.
=0 )
(Like that's gonna stop me!!)

Something came up and rbamterry's eggs won't go out till next week, the 6th ish, so these are still available if you want them. I'd take your $3 offer if you do.
smile.png

Great!!! I assume paypal?....just gimme the address and I'll get that out to you! I thought nubby would be mad, but he's excited...odd...I think I need to take his temperature....
=0 )

Edit: never mind! Having iPhone problems seeing the whole thread. I'll offer $3.00 on the button quail!

Last edited:
Quote:
Something came up and rbamterry's eggs won't go out till next week, the 6th ish, so these are still available if you want them. I'd take your $3 offer if you do.
smile.png

Great!!! I assume paypal?....just gimme the address and I'll get that out to you! I thought nubby would be mad, but he's excited...odd...I think I need to take his temperature....
=0 )

Edit: never mind! Having iPhone problems seeing the whole thread. I'll offer $3.00 on the button quail!

I edited my post and sent you a pm
smile.png

Haha...thanks!
I promise, I don't intend to cause confusion--it just seems to follow me around!!

And, I have enough cages to clean, w/out adding other ppl's!! haha....the key is to figure out how to conceal a lot of them while showing the house....not so much easy with birds!! Snakes can live in tupperwares in a closet behind the clothes for a month while we get the new place ready....but, not so much birds. Oh well. Good thing I have a climate controlled garage that I can powerwash when we leave!!
=0 )

So, I'm moving, and yet manage to add some hatching eggs and a couple silkie chickens to my collection right beforehand. Wonder how I slipped that one past my husband?
It's a sickness, I tell you....a sickness!! then I have to find this thread?? dangerous.........

And can't even begin to tell you how annoyed he is that I won't even look at a house in a neighborhood w/ an HOA...don't want to take the risk they'll say no way to chickens in the backyard!

Thanks for hooking me up and feeding my sickness!! haha....

OFFER BID HIGHEST BID

12+ White Leghorn eggs #2085 $5 Greybear23

100 ringneck hen chicks day old#2092 R$40

8 - 4 OEGB & 4 Silver Sebright #2093 $3.50 rbamterry

12+ Bantam cochin #2095 R$5

12 plus eggs -at least 8 pure #2099 R$5

8++ Silver Laced Wynandottes #2119

I offer 2 offer=

offer#1 total of 12 eggs shipping is $9.00 reserve of $5.00
6 Pure barred plymouth rock eggs
and 6 coturnix quail eggs
13887_all_pics_669.jpg

offer#2 total of 9 eggs 5 mixed color of crested polish eggs shipping is $9.00
and 4 red cochin/black minorca bantam eggs reserve of $5.00

here is one of my polish
13887_dsci0022.jpg

here is the red cochin bantam, the babys are coming out like black cochin with white earlobes
13887_pic_0195.jpg

This is a black minorca hen bantam
13887_dsci0458.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom