~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Yeah I've kinda had the same thoughts, I've been kinda paranoid to check the post to see a big locked sign beside it.. I hope it picks up and goes good. It used to be alota fun!!

I enjoyed doing this before and I hope it runs smooth.
I'll offer up for bids 3 offers.

Offer #1 1 dozen Blue Andalusian eggs
Shipping fixed $12.00
start bid $6.00

Offer #2 1 dozen Black Sex Link eggs
chicks are sexable at hatch pullets are black roosters are black with large white head spot.
Grown birds =roosters are barred, hens are black .
Shipping fixed $12.00
start bid $6.00

Offer #3 1 dozen Welsummer eggs
Shipping fixed $12.00
Start bid $8.00

All eggs will be ready to ship Monday or Tuesday this week, I can combine and do 2 offer in one for 1 shipping price.
Pictures in the link and more on my page.
Thank you all ,pm me after for pay pal info.

Hi
I am offering

6+ BBS Orpingtons.

My birds are from Julie (Bama Chicken) and her beautiful Charlie. Shipping $12 Reserve $10. Should have a lot of blue babies. If you know orpingtons... you know Julie's beautiful birds.

26763_bbs_orps.jpg

no problem! can pretty much send when you want them. Bator is full so enjoyed a BBS orp omelet this morning
big_smile.png

but I do feel a little strange sometimes eating eggs when I know the potential beauty within.

Tell me about it. Yesterday I just boiled up about three dozen barred olive egger eggs, been too busy this week to fool with selling eggs, and went to check my email and there's a message someone dying for a bunch of that exact kind of eggs! Gah!!! Oh well. I have eaten every kind so far besides turkeys. Guess what? Lav orp tastes the same as EE!
lau.gif

Here's my giveawy basket so far this week.

junkeggs.jpg

Some are marans I didn't write what pen they were from, some are olive eggers, some are too light to set or sell... they taste pretty good though... Dogs love 'em!

Last edited:
I think it's just moving slowly because it just started up. As people find it, they'll post (like I'm doing now, lol) and keep an eye on it. Just give it time, and if you can, advertisement.
smile.png
Put it in your signature lines and it'll pick up again. I personally have my incubator and hatcher stuffed to the brim, plus every bit of space I could possibly use is stuffed with chicks, ducklings and poult. The ducks are making me antsy though. I really, really don't need cayugas, I don't need them, I don't need them... I don't need them.

Ok I will jump in on this ride!!!

12 + EE eggs

Hens are 1 blue ameraucana, 1 black ameraucana, 1 black EE, 1 silver EE

Roos are 1 white EE and 1 wellington.

$4.00 Reserve
$12.00 shipping

Thx for looking!!

Renee

Onthespot - You are too funny!
lau.gif

What a beautiful basket of eggs!! It would make a beautiful poster size pic... you know... just the eggs!! really pretty.

... well... I suspect that lav orp eggs do taste the same... haven't tried those yet.. :))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom