~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 12 Turkey Hatching eggs from our turkeys that are currently free ranging together. Breeds: Standard Bronze, Slate, Blue Palm, Golden Palm, Red Bourbon, & Tri-colors. This will be a Buy It Now Offer of $30.00 which includes shipping. These eggs were laid between Tuesday and today. Please post sold. Paypal only to [email protected]. If they don't sell by tomorrow at noon, they will go into the incubator.

SOLD

This is a ~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Ends at 9:15 AM EST
(8:15 AM EST)

for 12 Blue/Black/Splash Orpington Bantam eggs

Postage Paid - Priority Mail

Bidding Starts at $ 35.00 Dozen

Also posted at:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...lash-orpington-bantam-eggs-crazy-24hr-auction

Please Bid using the Auction link above so Feedback can be used.

Orpingtons

http://jimsfarmstand.bravehost.com/Orps.html

Our Orpingtons are pure American Standard of Perfection type.
No guarantee on hatching eggs, as we can not be responsible for damage caused in shipping.

Make payment to PayPal to [email protected]

BLACK/BLUE/SPLASH ORPINGTON BANTAM
Blue/Splash. We acquired these from Dick Hortsman. They have placed Best of Variety several times.

47716_12477_blueorp.jpg
47716_12477_splash.jpg

900x900px-LL-d4c25eed_DuplexCoopwithOrpingtonbantams.jpeg

Our Splash male is from Superior Farms.

47716_brenae_and_splash.jpg

BLACK. We acquired these from Majestic Lane Poultry, via one of our 4-H club members. He showed the hen at Crossroads and won Best of Breed, Junior Show.

47716_champion_orp_bntm_jr_crossroads.jpg
47716_blackie.jpg

Our pure Majestic Lane Black Orpington Bantam chicks. Hatched November 2011.

47716_blob_chicks_1.jpg

900x900px-LL-b79b7866_hall.jpeg

I have 6+ B/B/S Orpington eggs up for auction. Start bidding at $10, with $8 for shipping Priority Mail. My rooster is molting and also got a little bit of frostbite
on his comb this winter, so he doesn't look as nice as he did. I have a blue roo over 4 blue and 1 black hens, so you will get black, blue, and splash chicks.

I have these as a BUY IT NOW. I can ship these out tomorrow. Shipping is $14 and if you buy more than one shipping is $18. These are hatching great at my farm. I just hatched 110+ chicks
th.gif
and I can't set anymore for 2 more weeks. PLEASE BUY SOME EGGS! I will ship you plenty of extras. They are laying like crazy.

Offer #1 Blue and Reg Barred Rocks (Blues are second generation barred) 12 + eggs (2 sets available) . These hatched great! All were fertile and I think only 2 didn't hatch out of 18 eggs I set. $12 each set I will be generous with extras.

Offer #2 New Hampshire 15+ eggs. These are developing great too. $8 you will get plenty of extras

Offer #3 Silver and Blue Cuckoo Marans. 10+ eggs. The few I have set are developing. I have 2 sets available for $12 each. I have one Silver Pullet and 4 blue cuckoos covered by 1 Silver Roo and one Splash roo.

Offer #4 Olive Eggers. Some of these are second generation and some first. I just had a great hatch with these eggs. All developed and only 2-3 didn't hatch I set about 24 eggs. I have 2 sets of 12 for $8

Offer #5 Easter Eggers Not sure how many but more than 10 I am sure. $8 for all.... I may even toss in the few Lavender Splits I have left, I will mark them (3-4 maybe)

Paypal only no E-checks. I will PM you with my paypal info once you offer to buy. Happy hatching.....

If you see something you want but need fewer let me know I might can work something out for you. If you think I am to high on something you want MAKE ME AN OFFER! If I don't get a better one you just might get them
wink.png
THEY HAVE TO GO... THEY ARE TEMPTING ME.

I won this auction and got them today. All arrived in perfect condition. I just thought everyone would like to know that you can leave feedback from the 24 hr auction site. In order to do so you just click on the post # the copy the Url and paste that where you leave feedback. So all is not lost using this forum.

I have an 18+ batch of sizzle and D'uccle eggs to send Monday D'uccles are MF, Black and Blue Mottled, and the Sizzles are Blue black Splash and Barred. Shipping is $12 . The only reason I am selling together is I mixed up a few sizzle and D'uccle eggs and couldn't figure which was which. This should be a 2 dozen batch at the least when sent. paypal is [email protected] Start the bidding at $10 please More pic's can be seen at www.bantamchickens.webs.com will update with pic's in just a few

~updated to say tried to upload pics since I am on a computer with no pic's on it I tried from my phone with no luck so pic's of my D'uccle can be seen here http://bantamchickens.webs.com/duccles.htm
and Pic's of the sizzles here http://bantamchickens.webs.com/sizzles.htm

I have 14+ LF Lavender Ameraucanas available. Shaffer and Ribbeck lines . Lavender is still a project color in Ameraucanas. Egg color is blue to blue-green.

Starting bid is $20 + 15 priority shipping. Paypal only. I expect to ship these Saturday.

Please PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom