~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do $5.00 on these. All my EE's are brown or black and I love all the colors on the hens.

12 Easter eggs All eggs are shade of light blue to Olive green. I wrap each egg with bubble wrap then place in an egg carton and stuff tight around with paper or platic bags.I get 5-6 eggs a day so they will not be over 3 days old. Paypal only please [email protected] Shipping is $12 Start bid at $5

I have up for auction 12+ Orpington eggs. Black Roo over Blue, Splash, Black and Lavender hens. Will end up with BBS and Black/lav splits.
These eggs will be no more than 3 days old. End this time tomorrow nite (04/18/12) to be shipped out the 19th. Payment due by Paypal at end of auction. Payment to [email protected]
I wrap each egg in bubble wrap, and double box, mail priority mail and delivery confirmation. Shipping is $15.00 Bidding to start at 10.00

I would love these for $10
droolin.gif

kasey08, I won your EEs, sent you PayPal and a PM yesterday, please get back to me as to when you will ship
Thanks

kasey08, I won your EEs, sent you PayPal and a PM yesterday, please get back to me as to when you will ship
Thanks

I had 6 out a day early and several other pipped! This may be my best hatch of shipped eggs! Good luck to you on your hatch!

~Quickie Combo BIN~ SOLD!!! THANKS!!

I have:

6 BLRW- LF
6 Orps- Lav. roo over blue and black hens
4 Turkey Blue palm tom over lav. palm and black palm hens (all from porters last fall)
=16 eggs total !!!!!

$35 INCLUDES Shipping!!!!
wee.gif

First person to post mine and send paypal payment to [email protected] Gets 'em!!!

Eggs are 4 days old or less and will ship TODAY!
I ship in 12x12x8 box. with d/c # (shipping costs me around $15 with this many eggs...)

White hen is olive egger. (my 'pet' chicken)

Last edited:

Thanks smfildes!

I will send these out today to your address listed for your paypal account. (let me know if you want them to go somewhere else)
By the way, you are SUPER speedy! I think you would classify as a 'sharky' on this site!
lau.gif

Happy Hatching!
big_smile.png

~~Fire Sale!!~~
Not really, but these eggs have got to go or I'll make quiche!

All are Buy-it-Now prices, and each will be shipped in foam, double-boxed the first shipping day following payment to ChooksChick@ gmail dot com.

If the item is listed more than once, I have that number available, all 5 days old or less and ready to go. Please post SOLD and detail the listing as follows:

1. 12+ South American/Pacific Island land fowl- $30

2. 12+ South American/Pacific Island land fowl- $30

3. 12+ Isabel/Porcelain/Lavender Orp project- $40

4. 12+ Isabel/Porcelain/Lavender Orp project- $40

5. 6+ Silkied Ameraucana project- $25

6. 12+ Gold Laced Orp project (American, not based on imports or out-crosses)- $35

7. 12+ Gold Laced Orp project (American, not based on imports or out-crosses)- $35

8. 8+ B/B/S/Mottled bantam Cochin- $15

9. 12+ bantam Cochin Frizzle- $15

10. 12+ bantam Cochin Frizzle- $15

11. 18+ Lavender/Porcelain/MilleFleur/Mottled d'Uccle- $35

If you want to mix and match, please pm me, and always feel free to ask about these projects. You can find most of the info here.

Shipping will be $15 and I will combine shipping, based on the additional weight, up to 24 eggs per box.

Last edited:
I've actually decided to take the plunge and buy a bator!! Time to raise the funds!!

$15 shipping of 8+ eggs

Choices:
Delawares(trio from the VP of the Dellie club)
Blue Sex Links
Black Sex Links

Feel free to mix/match.

Bidding Starts at $5

Delaware Roo

Black Sex Link Pen

Blue Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom