~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys - I haven't sold anything on BYC for a while but am hoping this will peak some interest :)

Package #1: Blue Swedish Duck Eggs
Currently I have 2 drakes and 2 hens in my breeding program. I select my stock based on the APA Standard of Perfection but I cannot guarantee you'll hatch exhibition quality ducklings. Six eggs total.

Package #2: Black & White Ancona Duck Eggs
Currently I have 2 drakes and 3 hens in my breeding program. They are solid layers with good feed efficiency and seem to be the smartest of all my ducks.
Six eggs total.

They both start at $10 plus $15 for shipping. Shipping out Monday morning. THANK YOU!!

I just sold 2 hens from this pen so my supply is going to be more limited till my new pullets start laying. These are a BIN can be shipped Monday. Shipping is $18 for 1 doz and $23 for 2 doz with DC.

2 doz Blue Barred Rocks - Reg BR roo x Blue Barred Rock hens. Hatch should be 50/50 blue and black. I have great hatches with these eggs... 90-100% every hatch. BIN 1 doz for $10 and 2 doz for $18. Gonna do some pen changes soon so get them while you can
wink.png

PM me for Paypal info... No EChecks, sorry.

For Auction (closes at 10:30am EST 10-01-12):

NPIP Approved, fertility checked.

Bidding starts at $15 for 12 Khaki split to Dark Campbell eggs. Shipping costs $15.

Eggs come from a pen of both Khaki Campbell and Dark Campbell ducks. Since it is so close to winter, they are all running together. All are pure-bred. Some follow Standard of Perfection, some do not. All have correct coloration, but not all conform in body type. Ducklings may hatch out Khaki, Dark, and/or Khaki Split to Dark. We are getting an egg every day from each of the hens and about once a week, we get more eggs than we have duck hens (someone is laying two eggs in a day)!!!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom