~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am offering 12+ Cayuga duck eggs from my show stock. Both of my drakes and several of my hens have been shown at open shows and done well.
These will be shipped no later than Wednesday. Eggs won't be older than 4 days when shipped.
Starting at $25
Shipping $15

Last edited:
if anyone has any infertile cayuga duck eggs (very dark eggs are wanted), i am looking for eggs to carve on. eggs should be blown out before mailed to me.

I am offering 12+ Cayuga duck eggs from my show stock. Both of my drakes and several of my hens have been shown at open shows and done well.
These will be shipped no later than Wednesday. Eggs won't be older than 4 days when shipped.
Starting at $25
Shipping $15

I have more eggs
lol.png
imagine that
gig.gif
I can ship these MONDAY after pp is received. Shipping is $14 for the first doz and $5 for each additional doz. Auction Ends on Monday at 9:00am cst. PP needs to be paid immediately after the auction ends so I can get them in the mail.

Offer #1 12+ BBS Copper Marans - I have a Blue Copper Marans Roo over Blue and Black Copper Marans pullets and hens. ALL have feathered legs. Eggs are getting a little lighter as Marans will as they get further into the laying cycle. I have 1 pullet that is laying a very light egg, but she has a great type so she gets to stay in my breeding pens. I am getting 10-13 eggs a DAY
th.gif
Bidding starts at $15

Offer #2 Same as above.... might be Tuesday before I can ship the second batch. Bidding starts at $15

Offer #3 6+ (3-4 are muddy if you want them too let me know) Lavender/Split Ameraucanas - Roo is from Shaffer and 1 Hen is from Shaffer. I have several splits pullets too. You could get about 50/50 Lav/Splits but I was getting more lavs than splits. Bidding starts at $15

Offer #4 14+ White Leghorns - These were Hatchery WL, my Roo came from those Hatchery WL and he is with 2 hens that lay everyday almost
wink.png
Bidding starts at $8 (I just had a 100% develop and hatch my last batch)

A link to pics are in my siggy!

Payment by paypal only, NO E-Checks. They just take too long. I do pack very carefully and store the egg just like I do for my hatching eggs. I individually wrap each egg in bubble wrap and then wrap them with big bubble wrap in a USPS Box with Styrofoam around the edges and bottom and top. I have had very good hatches. But I do not guarantee your hatch or the eggs once shipped, do to the fact that the USPS handling of the eggs is out of my control.

Last edited:
These are still available. She is getting over 40 eggs per day right now so they will be collected fresh & no older than 48 hours when I put them in the mail.
Rainbow Layers

Please note: These are NOT my eggs. They come from the AMISH farm up the road from me. They do not have internet, so I am selling for them.

Flock is an assortment of F1, F2, & F3 crosses in a flock containing RIR, Ameraucana, Cuckoo Marans, Hybrid Layers, White Leghorns (original Leghorn stock has been culled to only leave birds of F1 or further crosses laying blue, green or olive colored eggs) Some original pure stock remains so pure breeds are possible. Most will produce a Rainbow of eggs ranging from pale blue to sky blue, mint green to light olive & dark olive, chocolate, pink & even purple. There are a few birds who currently still lay a light to medium brown egg as well, but who knows what the next generation will bring!!! The rainbow is not limited to egg color. The feathering of the birds is a gorgeous random assortment as well & will bring astounding colors to any flock.

Bidding begins at $6 for 12 eggs with shipping of $12 per order & $5 additional for each additional order shipped combined.

Payment is by paypal to [email protected]
You may pre-order these for a specific date. Shipping is on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday to assure they don't sit extra days over a weekend at the PO.

Last edited:
I have a few i'd like to put up for auction. I'm starting it out low because I want them gone so I don't put them in the bator. My silkies are SQ and have won BV except the sizzles. I've never shown the sizzles. I have shown the roo in that pen. He's a paint from Bobbi Porto. I've just put him in that pen a few days ago so the girls should still be carrying from the previous roo which is also a paint silkie roo.

6 splash SQ silkie eggs. Starting bid at $5 with shipping $13.00. Here's a couple pics

12 mixed color sizzle eggs. I have paint, black, partridge and silver laced sizzle hens with a paint roo. Starting bid $6 with shipping at $15

The first roo is the one I took out and the second is the one in there now.

3 Project non crested blue sizzle hen with a WC blue bantam polish roo. Bid starting at $2 and shipping at $13

And 3 eggs from SQ self blue hens that are with a porcelain roo.

One of the hens puts out splash chicks and the other puts out self blue chicks.

I can get these eggs out by tomorrow afternoon providing payment is received in time for me to get the eggs wrapped by noon central time. My paypal addy is [email protected]

Last edited:
Starting at $25
Shipping $15

H, If you still have the duck eggs I need more. I'll PM you, too. Thanks, k/

I have a few i'd like to put up for auction. I'm starting it out low because I want them gone so I don't put them in the bator. My silkies are SQ and have won BV except the sizzles. I've never shown the sizzles. I have shown the roo in that pen. He's a paint from Bobbi Porto. I've just put him in that pen a few days ago so the girls should still be carrying from the previous roo which is also a paint silkie roo.

6 splash SQ silkie eggs. Starting bid at $5 with shipping $13.00. Here's a couple pics

( 6 splash SQ silkie eggs. Starting bid at $5 with shipping $13.00. )

** I bid $10.00 **

Last edited:
I have a few i'd like to put up for auction. I'm starting it out low because I want them gone so I don't put them in the bator. My silkies are SQ and have won BV except the sizzles. I've never shown the sizzles. I have shown the roo in that pen. He's a paint from Bobbi Porto. I've just put him in that pen a few days ago so the girls should still be carrying from the previous roo which is also a paint silkie roo. 6 splash SQ silkie eggs. Starting bid at $5 with shipping $13.00. Here's a couple pics 12 mixed color sizzle eggs. I have paint, black, partridge and silver laced sizzle hens with a paint roo. Starting bid $6 with shipping at $15 The first roo is the one I took out and the second is the one in there now. 3 Project non crested blue sizzle hen with a WC blue bantam polish roo. Bid starting at $2 and shipping at $13 And 3 eggs from SQ self blue hens that are with a porcelain roo. One of the hens puts out splash chicks and the other puts out self blue chicks. I can get these eggs out by tomorrow afternoon providing payment is received in time for me to get the eggs wrapped by noon central time. My paypal addy is [email protected]
I bid $2 on the project pen. And $6 on the mixed color sizzle pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom