~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction #2 - 6 eggs from the SQ self blue silkie hens and porcelain roo. I've hatched out splash chicks from one hen and the other hen I get different shades of self blue. The chicks turn out SQ also. I sold a couple to a local poultry club member and his daughter entered it in a show and at 3 months old it won 2nd place in BV.

Auction starting at $5 with shipping at $13 Picks of parents and chicks below

That is not 2 roosters and 3 hens. It's 1 rooster and 2 hens. It's just the shows they where in. Below are their babies and if I can find it the show pic of the 1 youngster that won 2nd place. If I remember right it's in a cage with the other they bought but only 1 was judged.

(above) Left pic is at the show, right pic is of the winner 26 days before the show.

The last pic on the right has one that came from the same hens but she looks like a paint with a few feathers that have buff on the tips. She is white with black spots. The pics I took with my phone so the colors aren't exact but you get the idea of how the chicks turn out.

Auction #2 - 6 eggs from the SQ self blue silkie hens and porcelain roo. I've hatched out splash chicks from one hen and the other hen I get different shades of self blue. The chicks turn out SQ also. I sold a couple to a local poultry club member and his daughter entered it in a show and at 3 months old it won 2nd place in BV.

That is not 2 roosters and 3 hens. It's 1 rooster and 2 hens. It's just the shows they where in. Below are their babies and if I can find it the show pic of the 1 youngster that won 2nd place. If I remember right it's in a cage with the other they bought but only 1 was judged.

(above) Left pic is at the show, right pic is of the winner 26 days before the show.

The last pic on the right has one that came from the same hens but she looks like a paint with a few feathers that have buff on the tips. She is white with black spots. The pics I took with my phone so the colors aren't exact but you get the idea of how the chicks turn out.
$5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom