~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to put up more silkie eggs for auction. These will be splash eggs again. The roo ws bought form Bobbi Porto and has won in the show I put him in last year in sept. The hen I bought from a local person and I don't know her lienage. The last hatch I did was 100% hatch. I set 5 eggs and all 5 hatched and they are fat and healthy chicks. The pic that i've posted of the chicks also contains 3 chicks from my project pen. 3 out of the 5 splash are vaulted.
Bid starts at $5 with shipping at $13 These eggs won't get mailed till thursday or friday. Which ever day I have collected 6 eggs. I take paypal only and would appreciate it if payment was sent at auctions end. My paypal addy is [email protected]

I would like to put up more silkie eggs for auction. These will be splash eggs again. The roo ws bought form Bobbi Porto and has won in the show I put him in last year in sept. The hen I bought from a local person and I don't know her lienage. The last hatch I did was 100% hatch. I set 5 eggs and all 5 hatched and they are fat and healthy chicks. The pic that i've posted of the chicks also contains 3 chicks from my project pen. 3 out of the 5 splash are vaulted.
Bid starts at $5 with shipping at $13 These eggs won't get mailed till thursday or friday. Which ever day I have collected 6 eggs. I take paypal only and would appreciate it if payment was sent at auctions end. My paypal addy is [email protected]

One hour left on this auction. They will ship thursday or friday.

BUY IT NOW
HATCHING EGGS
6+ Crested Cream Legbars - $44 includes S&H, or
6+ Norwegian Jaerhon - $36 includes S&H
How addicted am I that I actually thought about bidding on the Legbars?
gig.gif

I had an order of EE and OE eggs temporally cancel, so, I have 24 eggs packed and ready to go. I really do not want to unpack these eggs. This auction will start at $36.00 including shipping. please send PayPal to [email protected] at the end of the auction. Auction ends at 6:30 tomorrow, I won't be able to be on line till about 7:00
Eggs included in this mix are EE,OE, and Ameraucana (blue, white, black split to lavender) and the roos are Blue Copper and Black Copper Marans, Ameraucana (black split to lavender) and an EE. Eggs, and some of the chicks I just hatched

Auction #1 6 mixed color sizzle eggs. Auction starting at $5 with shipping $13.00 These eggs are ready to go out tomorrow so the auction will end at noon central time tomorrow and payment is expected immediately at auctions end so I can get them out to the PO before the last truck leaves. Below are pics of the ones in the sizzle pen. There is a paint sizzle hen, black sizzle hen, silver laced smooth sizzle hen and partridge sizzle hen with a grey silkie roo with them. Paypal addy is [email protected]

Auction #2

6 SQ silkie eggs from self blue hens and porcelain roo. These have won in shows. Auction starting at $5 with shipping at $13.00 I've gotten splash, self blue and some very light, almost lavender. I haven't kept any long enough to find out if when they moulted that they did turn out to be lavender. One of the hens has splash in her background and her chicks mostly turn out to be splash. One of them was entered in a show and won 2nd place in BV.

These eggs are also ready to go. Auction ends at noon central time friday and payment is expected at auctions end so I can get them out before the last truck leaves. Paypal addy is [email protected]

Auction #3
3 project eggs. non crested blue sizzle hen with a WC blue bantam polish roo. and 3 paint silkie eggs. SQ black hen is laying with a paint roo. Same thing applies to this auction as the other two. It ends at noon central time friday. payment expected at auctions end. Paypal addy [email protected]

These 2 are how the ones that frizzle have been looking like. They look white in the pic but they are lav. I've gotten a variety of colors like blue, black, splash and lav. Some turn out smooth with a silkie tail, some look like silkies and some are frizzled. Every egg I set hatches. I have some hatching now.

The 2 pics of the hen are the same hen. The roo does have black spots just not alot. You can see some in the pic. He has more than what can be seen in the pic. The hen won 2nd place as a pullet in BV. She's entered in another show next month along with her mother.

If somebody bids and wins on more than 1 auction the shipping will be $15.00 even if they win all 3 auctions. That way you know what to send to my paypal to avoid any delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom