~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry everyone, I was just able to get on line now, I have chick among us as the winner of my Ameraucana eggs, I'm getting them packed up now.

Auction #1
Up for auction are 6+ sizzle eggs. Mixed color flock. The hens are paint, partridge, black and silver laced and the roo is a grey silkie. The silkver laced isn't frizzled but she carries the gene. The paint hen is her mother. I guarantee extra eggs.

Auction starts at $5 with postage at $13.00. Winner send payment to [email protected] Eggs will be sent wednesday morning.

Auction #2
Also I have more SQ splash silkie eggs. Auction is 6 SQ splash silkie eggs starting at $5 and shipping at $13.00 The roo I got from Bobbi Porto and he has won in the show I had him in last year.
Eggs will go out wednesday providing payment is received the night before. Paypal addy [email protected]. Out of the last 2 sets of these eggs I set I got 100% hatch on both.

First pic there are 7 chicks, 5 of those are splash silkies and 2 are project chicks. Second pic the dark chicks are project chicks and the 2 light ones are the splash. I set 5 eggs the first time and 2 the second time and all hatched strong babies.
jumpy.gif

I'm starting these auctions out low but soon they won't be so get them now before the price goes up.
thumbsup.gif
I've also got a few project eggs I'll put in for free if the winning bidders of both auctions wants a few. I'll be moving the hen back to the sizzle pen in a few weeks. The project birds are a blue non crested sizzle hen with a WC blue bantam roo. All her eggs are also fertile. I just won't be hatching anymore.

Arrrrggghhhhh! I am locking the iPad in my husbands truck tonight so when I wake up it will be gone in the morning:D. Except that I can get BYC on my phone or one of the other computers in the house....... I have no more room and I'm not sitting on eggs again for 21 more days did that last time and lost one?????? Luv your chicks they the best.:p

This little girl is sitting in my lap right now. She came from a self blue hen and porcelain roo so she has buff and lav in her background. She's for sale but I can't ship. I put her up for sale on the Newnan show thread. I can bring her to the show if anybody wants her. She's a real sweetie and she's gonna be small unless she hits a growing spirt. She's 2 months old and half the size of her other hatch mates but they are also all boys. I heard crowing from the grow pen so I took her out so she don't get abused.

If anybody is going to the show and would like to have her make me an offer. I have others I'd like to sell but I just can't bring them all with me unless they have new owners that are going to pick them up at the show. I'm heading on down to Florida to visit friends and relatives and just can't take a bunch of chickens with me. If anybody is interested in any others just head on over to the Newnan show thread. I have all their pics posted. I will give them a bath before we leave.

Arrrrggghhhhh! I am locking the iPad in my husbands truck tonight so when I wake up it will be gone in the morning:D. Except that I can get BYC on my phone or one of the other computers in the house....... I have no more room and I'm not sitting on eggs again for 21 more days did that last time and lost one?????? Luv your chicks they the best.
tongue.png
Don't worry. There will be more .
yesss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom