~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for bid one dozen plus Swedish Flower Hen eggs.
Will ship either Tuesday Feb 5 or Wednesday Feb 6.
Wrapped and double boxed. Ship priority mail.
Bidding to start at $16.00 plus $16.00 shipping.
I have had good hatch rate with these eggs.
All colors.
Crested and non crested.
I cannot be responsible for what USPS does in shipping

Up for auction is 6 mixed color sizzle eggs. Bid starting at $5 and shipping at $13.00. The hens are frizzled paint, frizzled black, frizzled partridge, smooth silver laced and the roo is a grey silkie. The smooth silver laced hen carries the frizzled gene. Payment is appreciated at auctions end so I can get the eggs out on saturday before noon before the PO closes. My paypal addy is [email protected]

Hey emvickrey, maybe you can help me with this question-
I am looking at bidding for these eggs because I want to have a pen with funky feathered chickens. I have read that you don't want to breed frizzle to frizzle though, so would I need to find a rooster that does not have the frizzled gene, even if these hens had smooth feathers?

Up for BIN:
Pamper package, containing 2 100% soy candles, 3 bars of goat milk soap and 2 packs of bath bombs (each pack contains 3 bombs, so 6 bombs total). Total cost with shipping would run retail of $41.30.

Please see my swap page for available scents and ingredients!

$35, includes Priority mail shipping. Please allow one week for production, since the bath bombs and most candles are made per order.

I have a BIN that can be shipped tomorrow or Saturday. Shipping for the first doz is $12 (unless you are far away then $15) each additional doz is $4 shipping.

Offer 1) BBS Copper Marans - 3 Doz Available 1 doz $18 each additional doz $15 each. I have a Blue Copper Marans Roos over Blue and Black Copper pullets/hens. Eggs are fading in color. Some are lighter than others, but all have good type. Egg color should improve with the next generation. All have feathered legs.

Offer 2) 12 Blue and Reg Cuckoo Marans - I have a Cuckoo roo over Reg and Blue Cuckoo pullets/hens. All have feathered legs, but you could hatch some clean legged chicks. $18

you can breed frizzled to smooth or frizzled to silkied but you are right, you don't want to breed curly to curly.

I am looking at bidding for these eggs because I want to have a pen with funky feathered chickens. I have read that you don't want to breed frizzle to frizzle though, so would I need to find a rooster that does not have the frizzled gene, even if these hens had smooth feathers?

Yes, they only should have 1 copy of the frizzle gene. I always have my hens with the frizzle gene and the roo without. I prefer to use a good silkie roo. I had put one of my sizzle hens with a WC blue polish bantam roo to get a little different look. Any that are frizzled and are girls will be added to my sizzle pen. I got I think 5 or 6 frizzles that i'm gonna let grow up a bit so I know the sex. I'll keep all the girls and sell the boys.

Lol clucknpeck thats for sure right because frizzle X frizzle gets you a frazzle and they aint pretty I found out the hard way because no one told me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom