~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mee too trying to get the parts together to make a super bator looking for defunct upright freezer in my area on Craigslist or trash but scrapers are fast in my area appliance parts are free for me since my friend gets all the returned electrical repair parts and they cannot be resold and they throw them out even if there is nothing wrong with them so thermostats, heater elements, fans and motors galore are mine I just think I found my money maker custom big incubators from reused materials and here I thought it was the chickens that was gonna make me millions!
he.gif

Offer #1
8 Blue/Splash Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucanas
I will include any extras.
These girls just started laying and I have not hatched any chicks form them yet.
They are originally Kat LaDue/Peachick stock. I just added a new, younger Wheaten rooster from Wayne Meredith but I am not sure he's doing his job yet. My egg colors are typical for Kat's line - gorgeous turquoise/ robin's egg blue.

The bad. I am having single bearded gene issues so you may (and likely will) hatch clean faced chickens. I am working on improving my flock, but I need some money to do that. My husband has cut me off from his funds since he's buying me a Sportsman incubator. So, the girls need to earn their keep.

Start: $10 plus an extra $15 for shipping.

---------------------------------------------

Offer #2
6+ Mics Mix
I have 3 Delaware pullets in with my Ameraucanas, so there are 3 F1 Olive/Easter Egger eggs. I also have 3 Mille Fleur bantam Cochin project eggs. I will add any extras I get until the auction ends. I usually get 2-3 MFC eggs a day and 3 O/EE eggs almost every day; so you should, though not guaranteed, get a total of about a dozen eggs - 6 of each.

Start: $8 plus an extra $15 for shipping.

Both auctions end February 11, 2013 @ 9:00am EST.

ETA: All breeder birds can be seen in my albums below.

Last edited:
6+ EE EGGS UP FOR AUCTION. HAVING 100% fertility here. I have gotten an array of coloration from these girls!
bidding begins at $6 + $15 ship. auction ends tomorrow evening 7pm tx time.

Last edited:
Just a quick question.
Do you have towait until the previous offer is claimed before you can post an offer?
Not that I have anything to offer right now anyway, just asking for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom