~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

15+ Blue/Splash Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

I currently have 15 eggs available to ship out. I still have tomorrow's collection and I am getting 1-6 eggs from these girls a day (it will be cold, I suspect only 1-2 girls will lay tomorrow).
I have a single beard gene issue, so you may hatch clean faced birds! I have a new rooster in the pen, but I do not know if he's doing his job yet. Alll of the girls who are laying are from Kat LaDue (Peachick). Either hatched form her eggs, from her directly or my first generation from her line. The eggs are gorgeous Robin's egg blue! I added a cockerel from Wayne Meredith with nice coloring, tight comb and more substance.

Pics of my flock are in my signature!

Auction starts at $35, including shipping.
Auction ends Monday, February 18th @ 8:30pm. Eggs ship Tuesday, Feb. 19th.

:barnie

Y'all are killing me! I can't spend money right now AND my bators full! These are :love

Last edited:

15+ Blue/Splash Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

I currently have 15 eggs available to ship out. I still have tomorrow's collection and I am getting 1-6 eggs from these girls a day (it will be cold, I suspect only 1-2 girls will lay tomorrow).
I have a single beard gene issue, so you may hatch clean faced birds! I have a new rooster in the pen, but I do not know if he's doing his job yet. Alll of the girls who are laying are from Kat LaDue (Peachick). Either hatched form her eggs, from her directly or my first generation from her line. The eggs are gorgeous Robin's egg blue! I added a cockerel from Wayne Meredith with nice coloring, tight comb and more substance.

Pics of my flock are in my signature!

Auction starts at $35, including shipping.
Auction ends Monday, February 18th @ 8:30pm. Eggs ship Tuesday, Feb. 19th.

Beautiful! When were the oldest eggs laid?

Beautiful! When were the oldest eggs laid?

The oldest will be 5 days old when I ship them (would have been 4 if I didn't forget about Monday being a holiday). They are kept around 60 degrees and on the turner. I have set eggs as old as 2 weeks here and had 100% hatch rates. I can't say that will happen with shipped eggs, though.

paint silkie cockerel, can ship either when it warms up, or you pick up in maine. he currently lives inside a heated building at 54 degrees not outside in our cold weather, yes, spoiled.

bidding starts at $45 plus shipping. I am NPIP. he has 5 toes on each foot, correct comb, blue earlobes. he is from a paint to black breeding. ideally breed him to a black or white hen. paints do not breed true but it only takes one paint to produce paint. his sister is the bird in my avatar.
I can only ship in the contental us,not HI or AK or VA
some other restrictions on shipping may apply. auction ends EST.
you can check out more of my birds at:
https://www.facebook.com/AlleysPoultry

Last edited:
I have 10 Mottled Java eggs. Bid starts at $30. Shipping cost will be $12.

Javas are said to be one of the oldest American breeds. They are on the "endangered" breed list. I can tell you they are wonderful birds. They do well in confinement, as foragers, in extreme heat and cold hardy. The are excellent layers, and broody (almost better than a silkie) hens. They are very docile and friendly. Not to mention gorgeous. The mottling is more pronounced as youngins, but with each molting, the white spots become more prounounced. They lay brown speckled eggs. The eggs will ship out Tuesday. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom