~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's incredible how quickly things heat up on here... lol...
pop.gif

Ok, I save some money that hubby gave me for some new clothes finding deals soooooo...................

I will bid: $50.00 on these.
celebrate.gif
almost forgot if I win, please add the older eggs too. I will gamble.
gig.gif

Just picked up 9 Swedish Flower Hens from someone local that got all of there's from GreenFire Farms.
wee.gif

You got them! Please PM me your shipping info, phone # if you want it on the box with hold for pick up.

Note on the regular Ameraucana eggs listed - they are listed in the hatching egg section now - would rather sell them that eat them :)

I will not have many of these for the next few weeks. I have orders to keep up with for chicks. These can be shipped Wednesday or Thursday. Shipping is $12 for 1 doz and $18 for up to 2 doz eggs and $5 more for each doz. These are a BIN. If you want them MINE them and pm me for paypal info and your address.

2 doz BBS Copper Marans - Blue Copper Marans roo (Pinkchick's) over several Blue and Black copper pullets (sired by one of Pinkchicks roos) and Black Copper hens. Egg color will vary and are not quite as dark as they were when they started laying. I was really impressed with the color improvement this year. Should get even better in this next generation. BIN $20 for the first doz and $15 for the second doz.

8++++ (should be over 12 eggs) Blue Cuckoo and Reg Cuckoo Marans - I have a Cuckoo roo over blue and reg Cuckoo pullets/hens. These guys are GREAT layers of LARGE to Jumbo eggs. Egg color has improved in these new pullets but as with all cuckoo eggs, the color is not as dark at Coppers. BIN $20

Pics of my birds are in my siggy... if you have any questions just PM me.

If these are still up. $45

15+ Blue/Splash Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

I currently have 15 eggs available to ship out. I still have tomorrow's collection and I am getting 1-6 eggs from these girls a day (it will be cold, I suspect only 1-2 girls will lay tomorrow).
I have a single beard gene issue, so you may hatch clean faced birds! I have a new rooster in the pen, but I do not know if he's doing his job yet. Alll of the girls who are laying are from Kat LaDue (Peachick). Either hatched form her eggs, from her directly or my first generation from her line. The eggs are gorgeous Robin's egg blue! I added a cockerel from Wayne Meredith with nice coloring, tight comb and more substance.

Pics of my flock are in my signature!

Auction starts at $35, including shipping.
Auction ends Monday, February 18th @ 8:30pm. Eggs ship Tuesday, Feb. 19th.​

If these are still up.  $45

They are over, and you got them! You made it before 8:30pm! My paypal is: [email protected]
I am going to ship them out a bit later in the day to try and get you more eggs. My son broke one and the girls didn't agree with these temps the last 2 days. So, there are only 16 eggs to ship at the moment. Hopefully someone lays before I ship around 1pm.

Last edited:
Hatching eggs available to ship tomorrow.
LF:
12+ welsummer $35 shipped

2 Dark Cornish, 3 Buckeye, 3 Black/blue cochin $25 shipped

or will ship combo of them and the welsummer for $50 shipped

Bantam eggs:

12+ BBS Bantam ameraucana (there are 5 chocolate and 1 black frizzle in there also) $30 shipped

12+ Lavender Bantam ameraucana $35 shipped
or both sets for $50 shipped.

Hatching eggs available to ship tomorrow.
LF:
12+ welsummer $35 shipped

2 Dark Cornish, 3 Buckeye, 3 Black/blue cochin $25 shipped

or will ship combo of them and the welsummer for $50 shipped

Bantam eggs:

12+ BBS Bantam ameraucana (there are 5 chocolate and 1 black frizzle in there also) $30 shipped

12+ Lavender Bantam ameraucana $35 shipped
or both sets for $50 shipped.
Would you have any pics available of your welsummer adults and your eggs? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom