~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal or you could bid on #3, and we could swap.

Did you win the eggs from SparkyCrows? She's my project partner in some of my projects and sells eggs for me when I'm too busy. I'll let her know not to send today and we can save you $5 on shipping.

...doubt she can get out of her house anyway...we were getting 4" an hour all morning and now it's freezing sleet.

Now you're thinking!! I could pack 2 mixed boxes!
Yeah been thinking about it, but I'm getting ready to order Polish chicks and need to use my allowance for that right now.
Maybe they'll come up later on and I can get some.

Good luck to you ChooksChick.

Did you win the eggs from SparkyCrows? She's my project partner in some of my projects and sells eggs for me when I'm too busy. I'll let her know not to send today and we can save you $5 on shipping.

...doubt she can get out of her house anyway...we were getting 4" an hour all morning and now it's freezing sleet.

Now you're thinking!! I could pack 2 mixed boxes!
Sounds good! Be careful in this mess.

Cochin still up for grabs? I can't be sure. If not, 8.00
fl.gif

BUY IT NOW!!! $45 including priority shipping. My paypal is [email protected]

My blue copper marans have kicked into over time. I have some left over eggs from yesterday and today.
12+ eggs. If paid by Paypal right away after winning I can get them labeled and mailed tomorrow before the PO closes. If it's after 11 am eastern on sat, it will be monday for shipping.

These are from my lines I crossed to make the blue copper. Original parents were blue marans roo (mostly Davis line) with my Jeane/Presly hens. The pullets don't show as much copper in the first generation but will show more in the eggs you hatch. I also have a pair of Greenfire in this pen. Those are the pics I am showing. You will hatch blue/black/splash copper.

I am offering a buy it now to ship tomorrow. I have 13 eggs and should get a couple more eggs from two groups of my silkies.
Group 1 is Partridge/blue Partridge silkie/showgirls Several of the birds have been shown and done well

Group 2 Porcelian silkies

I am asking $35 shipped.Thanks

For some reason my pictures aren't showing up right now. I will try to post pictures when they show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom