~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIN = buy it now price

Thanks Brad... it makes sense now
gig.gif

So, it's just the price of the eggs, and not the shipping? or....

BIN = buy it now price
Usually they will tell you whether shipping is extra or included. They will post what they have for sell and it is up for grabs for 24 hours, peeps make offers and the one witj the highest bid wins at the end of the 24 hours. Thanks Brad... it makes sense now
gig.gif
So, it's just the price of the eggs, and not the shipping? or....

BUY IT NOW!!! $45 including priority shipping. My paypal is [email protected]

My blue copper marans have kicked into over time. I have some left over eggs from yesterday and today.
12+ eggs. If paid by Paypal right away after winning I can get them labeled and mailed tomorrow before the PO closes. If it's after 11 am eastern on sat, it will be monday for shipping.

These are from my lines I crossed to make the blue copper. Original parents were blue marans roo (mostly Davis line) with my Jeane/Presly hens. The pullets don't show as much copper in the first generation but will show more in the eggs you hatch. I also have a pair of Greenfire in this pen. Those are the pics I am showing. You will hatch blue/black/splash copper.

SOLD

offering up 6+ (if the hens are willing) eggs from my silkies, black over blue hens, black over paint hens. these will not ship this week due to all the storms we are expecting but will ship the following monday (march 4th). I can ship this week if you want but I can't guarantee where they will end up due to all the storms. bidding starts at $28/ shipping is $15
I have shown the paint girls and done very well for the AOV class. My son shows some of the blue girls and has placed very well (jr show champion with his splash silkie but you will not receive eggs from her as she is brooding eggs) the black roo in with the paints is the son of the blue hen below.
you can see more pictures of our birds and their wins on faceb**k
https://www.facebook.com/AlleysPoultry
I can't guarantee our hatch rate, but we have had a very high hatch rate here. i ship in a box that is NOT labelled as hatching eggs but it IS in a large postal bin and travels that way from my post office to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom