~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction #1

12 mixed color sizzle eggs. The hens are frizzled paint, frizzled black, frizzled blue, frizzled partridge and smooth silver laced. The roo is a grey silkie. I take paypal as payment and would appreciate prompt payment as these eggs will go out on Monday (2/25)

Starting bid $15.00 and shipping is a flat $15.00 Pics of birds below

Auction #2
12 Splash SQ Silkie eggs. These eggs are also ready to go out on Monday so please pay promptly, Thank you in advance. The roo is from Bobbi Porto Stock and has won BV . DH collected eggs while I was out of town and he put the wrong code on them. (Long story made short) I replaced his code for the correct one. I've recently hatched several eggs from these birds and all where fertile and hatched. I have more hens but only have 1 pic that I'm posting because they all look the same.

Starting bid at $20.00 and flat shipping rate is $15.00.

Paypal addy is [email protected]

**BUY IT NOW** 18 German New Hampshire Eggs
$45 total shipped by priority mail plus tracking. I would like to ship on Monday, 2/25.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I pack carefully, like how I would like to receive them, wrapping each egg individually and double boxing.
Thanks for looking!
[/FONT]
smile.png

Last edited:
sold
offering up 6+ (if the hens are willing) eggs from my silkies, black over blue hens, black over paint hens. these will not ship this week due to all the storms we are expecting but will ship the following monday (march 4th). I can ship this week if you want but I can't guarantee where they will end up due to all the storms. bidding starts at $28/ shipping is $15
I have shown the paint girls and done very well for the AOV class. My son shows some of the blue girls and has placed very well (jr show champion with his splash silkie but you will not receive eggs from her as she is brooding eggs) the black roo in with the paints is the son of the blue hen below.
you can see more pictures of our birds and their wins on faceb**k
https://www.facebook.com/AlleysPoultry
I can't guarantee our hatch rate, but we have had a very high hatch rate here. i ship in a box that is NOT labelled as hatching eggs but it IS in a large postal bin and travels that way from my post office to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom