~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry about the pics by I have an old phone it's it all I have to use right now.

12 Maranas eggs. Black Coppers are Bev Davis. My Blue Coppers are from Lotsapaints. They are all running together. Black Copper roos over black and blue girls. I have a shipment that's going out tomorrow, so these and the rest of the dozen plus extras.

I'll go lower this time. I'll say $15 for shipping, even though I pay close to $18 usually.

Starting at $10
Ok I went ahead and sold these.

CRFARMS 12+ Birchen Marans eggs (BLUE/BLACK) I will Start Bid at $10
thanks!
celebrate.gif

I will add a few not sure anyone needs what I have though
How about a blue egg special. I will pick the bluest eggs laid by shipping time Wednesday morning from these birds. Dont know exactly what youll get but will definatly be nice blue eggs and all pure AMs.
Start the bids at $5 and shipping $15
a maximum of 12 eggs will be sent

Lav AMs

Blue Wheaton

Black

Blue
Still going and at $20 :)

Buy it now

Bantam Olive eggers 6+ $16.00 total includes shipping or 12+ $22.00 total.

Bantam Cuckoo Marans 6+ $19.00 total or 12+ $27.00 total

Bantam Welsummers 6+ $18.00 or 12+ $26.00

The brown eggs are from the welsummers and marans this is what some of eggs might look like I also get lighter colored ones and ones with white film on them.

Last edited:
I will add a few not sure anyone needs what I have though
How about a blue egg special. I will pick the bluest eggs laid by shipping time Wednesday morning from these birds. Dont know exactly what youll get but will definatly be nice blue eggs and all pure AMs.
Start the bids at $5 and shipping $15
a maximum of 12 eggs will be sent

Lav AMs

Blue Wheaton

Black

Blue
5 minutes left :)

Since everyone is having so much fun, I want to join in!

12+ Heritage German New Hampshires.
Last bid considered on Tuesday, March 12 at 12 pm EST.

Bidding starts at $10.
Shipping+Tracking is an additional $16.

I pack carefully, wrapping individually and double boxing.
Prompt payment is by paypal, and I'll ship Tuesday afternoon.

Thanks for looking!
smile.png

12+ Birchen Marans eggs (BLUE/BLACK)

24hour Auction!

Ends 3/12 at 11am EST. Will ship 3/13 with cleared paypal payment BIDDING STARTS AT $10 SHIPPING $17 PRIORITY My bators are full and I would hate to eat these. They are eggs collected from SAT SUN AND MON. Paypal payment to [email protected] gets these! Just keep in mind hackle/saddle color is still a work in progress along with getting clean and feather legs. You will hatch blue, black and splash birchen. A blue birchen cockerel won his class at Nationals this last year, showed at several county fairs (pic with 3rd place ribbon in one show) and showed at several APA shows (where he won first in them) and another birchen (first pic of black birchen) was exported to Manilla (Phillipines) with a pair of my splash marans for the first marans over there. No guarantees on hatch rate. There will be plenty of extras in case something happens during shipping. Not responsible for PO mishaps as they are out of my control. Please keep in mind the risks before buying. Shipped eggs are a gamble.
$11

Buy it now

Bantam Olive eggers 6+ $16.00 total includes shipping or 12+ $22.00 total.

Bantam Cuckoo Marans 6+ $19.00 total or 12+ $27.00 total

Bantam Welsummers 6+ $18.00 or 12+ $26.00

The brown eggs are from the welsummers and marans this is what some of eggs might look like I also get lighter colored ones and ones with white film on them.
droolin.gif
that egg color.... I don't do bantams
droolin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom