~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, mine is over now and Wayne&Kim1963 won them for $10.00 plus $15.00 shipping. If you PM me with your address I'll send y ou my paypal and i'll get those out today.

I have 12 silkie eggs to auction. $10.00 reserve, $15.00 shipping. They will come from 3 pens. Pen 1 is 2 white hens, 2 splash hens with a white roo. Pen 2 is 2 splash hens 1 black hen with a black lavender split roo. Pen 3 is a pair of partridges. I've gotten SQ pullets from the partridges and the black.

I bid 13.00 on the lotsapaint turkey eggs post 4206. I believe the last bid was 12$ from archer.... I don't know how to quote everybody...I can only hit the quote button on the bottom of one post
hmm.png
I love this thread but it is very time consuming to race back and forth through several pages to see if I read it right the first time! Stressful
D.gif
I really do appreciate when someone updates!! The more the better
jumpy.gif
Thankyou to those diligent dogooders
clap.gif

Offer 1: Exactly 10 African Goose Eggs. These girls are laying like crazy and i am caught up on orders for them now. I am getting 4-8 a day and will send no eggs over 3 days old!
We keep fresh bedding for all nests and normally have very clean waterfowl eggs

Reserve: $10.00 with Shipping $14.95 Could Ship Friday Or Monday - your choice

15624_100_2878.jpg

Offer 2: 6+ B/B/S Indian Runner Duck Eggs. These girls are laying like crazy and i am caught up on orders for them now. I am getting 2-4 a day and will send no eggs over 3 days old!
These girls sometimes lay in nest sometimes not, but we have learned what time they lay and are out there to get the eggs by 6 am and they are normally still pretty clean and warm.

Reserve: $8.00 with Shipping $12.95 Could Ship Friday Or Monday - your choice

15624_100_3165.jpg

Offer 3: 12+ Pure Breed Bantam Assortment. Most of our Bantams are laying very well. This will include Eggs from the Following Breeds. Crele OEGB, Silver Blue OEGB, Lemon Blue MGB, B/B/S Frizzle / Smooth Cochins

Reserve: $8.00 with Shipping $10.95 Could Ship Friday Or Monday - your choice

15624_071.jpg

15624_103.jpg

15624_016.jpg

15624_100_2926.jpg

I've got silkie eggs coming out my ears and my oegb is laying now too. I'm not hatching any right now. My bators are full plus I want to get new blood to introduce into my flocks. I was trading them but I don't have room for anymore.

I just put a calico silkie roo in with 4 red partridge pullets that should start to lay in a month or two. There are 2 of those pullets that are sq. I have several very nice hens laying and the roos aredoing their jobs as well.

I need to get some new pics.

Offer 2: 6+ B/B/S Indian Runner Duck Eggs. These girls are laying like crazy and i am caught up on orders for them now. I am getting 2-4 a day and will send no eggs over 3 days old!
These girls sometimes lay in nest sometimes not, but we have learned what time they lay and are out there to get the eggs by 6 am and they are normally still pretty clean and warm.

Reserve: $8.00 with Shipping $12.95 Could Ship Friday Or Monday - your choice
I bid 8.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom