~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.png
I don't candle the turkey eggs til a week out from lockdown, then I just wave the light over em and leave em rocking back and forth til I see the pip hole THEN I move em down..... I have turkey eggs from mamawolf544 and they are doing great they will be going down in just a few more days...... My last batch of turkeys were royal palms from miss d'uccle I got some Ameracanas from her as well doing great also.....

pop.gif
Now all I can do is watch I spent all of my egg buying money right now
gig.gif
Have to wait a couple of weeks before I can get more turkeys ( more colored ones like Black Spanish, B.R., Blues
wink.png
wink.png
)

I offer
5 Ringneck Pheasants and 1 Reeve pheasant egg.
all are pure and I have already tested my last batch. All are doing good.
Start at $5 Shipping $10

$15 on Sebrightmom's - 1)12+ eggs from my chickens and ducks.

Also, must sing praises the of Dak's BB Ameraucana eggs, too. Seven of the 12 eggs I received from Dak hatched (3 Blue/4 Black). All 12 eggs developed and all probably would have hatched if I had a better incubator--(will have one soon--used a Little Giant w/self-installed fan). I am absolutely delighted with this very successful hatch. My precious little Ameraucanas have to be some of the cutest, fluffy-faced, fat chicks ever. All seven (Doc, Sleepy, Happy, Grumpy, Sneezy, Bashful and Dopey) are super healthy and growing quickly.

Quote:
Argh! I've watching for partridge silkies, but I'm going out of town and can't incubate them while I'm gone. Maybe a broody hen, hmm...

Quote:
Oh, I sent your serama eggs on Saturday, the USPS and Paypal should have sent you an e-mail. I believe there were only 7 serama eggs (birds are being stingy lately), so I put a couple silkie eggs in there to even it out
smile.png

Offer:

12 Guinea fowl eggs from mixed flock- colors: Pearl, lavender, pearl pied, slate, and 2 white males. My first batch of eggs is due to hatch later in the week, so I don't know what colors you will end up with. Eggs are from 4/27 thru today. Reserve $12, shipping $15 (via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation). Will ship out Tuesday May 3 if prompt payment via Paypal. Thanks!

Last edited:
Listing again
roll.png

18+ eggs from my coturnix quail. In the pen I have a trio of Cinnamon/Fawn, a trio of browns, 2 golden hens, a pair of whites, 1 tuxedo male, 1 dark tibetan (unsexed), and 5 rosetta tibetan (also unsexed, some are tuxedoed).

Shipping is $8, start bidding at $5.

This pic is a little old but you can see representatives of some of the colors I have. One of the fawns is in the back left corner.
Picture129.jpg

ETA: I had some listed on Ebay that just sold, so if anyone is interested it will be later in the week before I can ship
smile.png

Last edited:
OK I am doing this from my phone so be patient.

Buy it now until 10 AM in the morning so I can get them shipped.
First person to post sold and pp to [email protected] wins.

14 turkey eggs Blue Slates and Royal Palms 40.00 shipping included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom