~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I had 2 guinea hatch out from that mix of everything you sent me!!!
wee.gif
I've never hatched guineas before and forgot they were in there.Everything else had come out. I opened the bator to add some eggs and saw an open egg sittin there.I was like
ep.gif
.Looked in and found two in their sittin up top like
frow.gif
....now I want some more!!!!! I showed em to hubby and at first he was like where the hell that come from?!!!
smack.gif
lol..

Thtas good whta colors did you get. last eggs I hatched I got 2 pieds 1 white and 1 purple.

I will have to take a pic and let you tell me...lol.I have never had guineas before.I had just been telling hubby I wanted a few for insect control around the garden and *poof* there's 2 in the bator...lol. I think one is pied.White under and brown w/racers on top. The other is sorta a fawn blue color..

Quote:
I wanted to update how many eggs I have

Offer 1) I have 5 Lavender and Lavender Split Ameraucanas, 7 Black and blue Copper Marans, and 4 olive eggers. That is 16 eggs so far. I will add any others I get today.

Offer2) I already have 7 silkie eggs from the last two days. I will add what I get today in too.

Seabirghtmom said:
Offer 1) I have 5 Lavender and Lavender Split Ameraucanas, 7 Black and blue Copper Marans, and 4 olive eggers. That is 16 eggs so far. I will add any others I get today.

wonderful.. hoping I win
Shelly

6 + bantam salmon fav. eggs. I always try to send extras. These are 3rd generation American the grand parent stock was imported from England. These are great qualty I do not think the photos do them justice.

Starting at $5.00 Shipping will be $12.00

I don't have a paypal account so I can only accept Money Orders or Checks. If you have any question feel free to ask. Thanks.

10536_photosf001.jpg

10536_photosf007.jpg

10536_photosf004.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

First BYCer I ever ordered eggs from was seabrightmom. Great hatch. Still have most of my birds. .......................................

$17 on offer #1

I want more!

6+ Blue Slates and Royal Palm hatching eggs. Sorry you cannot pick a breed, but they are in seperate pens.
You will probably get more like 8 or 10 eggs so it will be a good mix. This will be close to one of the last turkey auctions as it is starting to get hot here and I will let them out of their pens to free range.

$25.00 to start shipping included
29766_turkeys_breeders_001.jpg

29766_turkeys_001.jpg

paypal to [email protected]

Sunday's Update #2:

ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers

Time shown is ending time.

Sellers: If you see a mistake in a listing below, please let me know!

Monday

7:37a - WVchick71 offer 3 Peafowl eggs from my Black Shoulder Peafowl pair. Starting bid: $15.00 Shippping: $15.00 Current High Bid lorad $15

12:32p - bHen offer #1 8+ Marans eggs. Chick will be black copper marans or blue marans (hens' choice!) All birds (except 2 hens) have feathered legs! $25 includes shipping!
#2 6+ OLIVE EGGS $15 includes shipping

3:45p - NEK38583 offer 6 + bantam salmon fav. eggs. I always try to send extras. These are 3rd generation American the grand parent stock was imported from England. Starting at $5.00 Shipping will be $12.00 CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY! NO PAYPAL Current High Bid: Quail_Antwerp $5

4:16p - LMiller49 offer - English Ivy starts - free, shipping $10 for a box full

5:44 - mamawolf544 offer - 6+ Blue Slates and Royal Palm hatching eggs. Sorry you cannot pick a breed, but they are in seperate pens.
You will probably get more like 8 or 10 eggs so it will be a good mix. $25.00 to start shipping included

7:59p - shelleyd2008 offer - Offering 12+ coturnix quail eggs from mixed color pen. Starting bid of $10 includes shipping.

10:02p - ItsieBitsieFarm offer #1 17 Silkies eggs ***PLUS** whatever they lay tomorrow!! These eggs are from my mixed color pen. Roos and 5 hens, are from Bobbi Porto...my other 2 hens, are from Freckled Face Farms. $10.00 start, with $13.00 shipping.
#2 16 LF Salmon Faverolle eggs ***PLUS** whatever they lay tomorrow!! $7.00 start, with $13.00 shipping.

Tuesday

BIN

Pidgey104 offer - 12 White Crested Black Polish Standards Was $20 shipped Now $18 Shipped

BST

from elieugene6 - Barnyard Special 24+ barnyard special. Chicken and goose eggs, mixed breeds with a possibility of pure bantam cochins, ee and jersey giants. Will probably be more like 36 eggs, as I already have 30. Starting bid of $4 with $16 for shipping.

Winners

danielnv $15 shipping included 9:48a - Raven1 offer #1 6-Golden Cuckoo Marans

tofuranch $20 shipping included 9:16p - Soggy Bottom Farm offer 24 + Assorted Wyndottes

Itsie Bitsie Farm $15 + $13 Shipping10:40p - smithbantam offer GrabBag: Offer a grab bag, so far I have 6 Mille cochin bantam,4 Blue Molted cochin bantam, 2 Splash Cochin Bantam,1 Lemon Blue cochin bantam, 3 EE bantam, Will be more by the end of

Pidgey104 $50 shipping included 12:12p - Soggy Bottom Farm offer 60 total mille fluer project cochin eggs.

Soggy Bottom Farm $25 shipping inluded 12:36 - Floridamama offers WATER FOWL package

7:01p - wthchristi offers
Phage $12 + $12.50 shipping Black Copper Marans 12+
corancher $7 + $12.50 shipping Olive Eggers 12+
ajducky $8 + $12.50 shippingBuff Orpington 12+
ajducky $11.50 + $12.50 ShippingBlue/ Splash Orpingtons
ajducky $10.50 + $12.50 shipping Lav/ Split Lav Orpingtons- 12+
Phage $14 + $12.50 shipping Blue Laced Red Wyandottes- 10+ $12 to start and $12.50 shipping
archerobx $25 shipping included 8:30p - mamawolf544 offer Barnyard Assortment 12 Bobwhites, 6+ Turkens, 6+ Guinea eggs and atleast 2 Turkey eggs.

shellyga $20 shipping includedfrom Pidgey104 - #1 15+ Blue Laced Red Wyndottes and green mix eggs (spalsh BLRW over Spalsh and BLR hens and BLRW/EE Hens all brown eggs will be pure all green mix very pretty babys) $20 shipped

wolftracks $17 + $15 shipping8:16p - SebrightMom offers - #1. 14+ mixed group.

Ended:

Ended Sat.

WTHChristi offers; Rhode Island Reds- 12+ $5 to start and $12.50 shipping
White Leghorns- 12+ $5 to start and $12.50 shipping
Exhibition Black Orps- 10+ $10 to start and $12.50 shipping

10:09p LMiller49 offer English Ivy starts $5 per box full plus actual shipping https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=508850

10:26p
- RebelINny offer #1 10+ rhode island red eggs. $4 to start, $10.50 to ship.
#2 8+ barnyard mix of olive, blue, all shades of brown and white eggs $3 to start 10.50 to ship
#3 Bars of goat milk soap handmade by me (oatmeal & honey) offering 2 bars at $4 to start $3 to ship

Ended Sun.

2:15p - NEK38583 offer Grab Bag Special of at least 18 eggs. All pure breed seperate in seperate coops by breeds. The breeds you may get mottled houdan, silkies, serama, white polish, mille fleur cochin, buff lace polish, bantam salmon faverolle, appenzeller spitzhauban, porcelion d'uccle, BB red rosecombs, mille fleur leghorn, BBS standard Cochin, bantam WC Black Polish and maybe some of my other rare breeds if they decide to lay like phoneix or mille fleur d'anver they are young and about to start anytime. Starting bid is $5.00 and shipping is $12.00 extra. CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS ONLY!

7:24p - ReesePoultry offer - 10+ Mixed Guinea Eggs $25 Shipped

8:16p - SebrightMom offers - #2. 6+ Partridge and Blue Partridge silkies Chicks from this group has been shown and done well. I just got Reserve Best of Breed in April at a show. I already have 7 silkie eggs from the last two days. I will add what I get today in too. Start at $10 Shipping $10.

8:18p - mamawolf544 offers Offer #1 is 6+ Turkens, 6+ mixed Guineas, 12 Bobwhite and atleast 2 turkey eggs from my Blue Slates or Royal Palms. No choice on those but I will send the same breed. Pics are a couple of pages back. $25.00 to start shipping included
Offer #2 12+ Turken eggs from my Buff/Creme roo and Buff or Red hens. $20.00 to start shipping included

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom