~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope sumatra comes back to correct me if I'm wrong, but the way her post reads she'll send the eggs for cost of shipping. You all might want to contact her and see if that's what it is.

Rare Feathers Farms offered:
6+ Golden Laced Cochin $30

I bid $30 on these.. how many Light Sussex eggs?

Shelly

Yep, as Shelley (in KY) said, I was just going for shipping costs, but you can feel free to bid more! I'll make sure all money goes to a worthy cause, such as feed for poor little goslings. I just had 4 more hatch since yesterday, so I am overrun with goslings now. My husband says we will have to give them little hankies-on-a-stick like hobos used to have and send them out into the world.

Quote:
How many of these? 6+ each also?

Yes, sorry, those are for 6+ as well.
smile.png

Quote:
I'll give them my GPS coordinates. It wouldn't really be all that far for them to find me-same state and everything...
wink.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm new to this thread and I'm out of auctions for the month. I hope I do this right!

I have a dozen of my brother-in-law's call duck eggs to offer. The oldest eggs are dated the 18th. He has 7 greys, 3 chocolates and 2 east indies to offer. He said that he would also throw in 2 extra eggs (surprise colors) too.

Total eggs-14

I'll start the bidding at $20. Buyer to pay $10 shipping.

Chocolates
43379_ducks-chocolate_calls.jpg

East Indies
43379_ducks-calls_4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom