~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
barnie.gif
I am so gonna get it

Open with $20

Quote:

Last edited:
I'm not explaining things well at all today!
I've got 6 adult geese now, 4 Sebastopol and two Shetland. There are 2 ganders, both sebastopol and everyone else is a woman-goose, even though I was told that the Shetlands were a "pair". Technically, they are a pair, in that there are 2 of them, I suppose. I really can't complain, at least its 2 of the kind that will lay eggs.

Quote:
Sorry, off topic...you live in a beautiful place! Just had to tell you, in case you didn't know!

I had a local buyer bail on me, so I'm offering 12 Lav & Black Split Project Orpington eggs. My lines come from hinkjc & bamachicken. To be shipped Wednesday 5/25. Shipping is $15, auction to start at $20.00. Paypal only for payment.

22465_02-1-11-bbsorpsblacks.jpg

22465_02-1-11-lavorppullet.jpg

22465_orpchicks.jpg

Recent hatch of chicks from our eggs. Fertility here has been excellent.

As always, I cannot gurantee your hatch rate due to USPS handling. I will package the eggs as I like to receive them.

OK I have one.

I have 15+ of my FBCM X Game eggs. $7 and $18 for shipping. Will probably be several over 20.

I sell a lot of these and so far they have hatched for everyone I've shipped to. I just had a hatch this weekend and all but one hatched. Two BYCers (jump on in here) have had the same thing happen. They seem to travel well and they are great little hatchers. One member so far has processed, but I haven't heard how that went.

Just sent some to Alaska, last week. OK not doing that again right now. Lower 48 only this time. LOL

These will be great layers, broodies and meat birds. My Games are some of the sweetest birds I have. Big plus is they lay like crazy. They also deal well with the heat and they tolerate cold, so there ya go. I need the bator space right now or I would be setting them. I'm getting a lot and just sold 3 dozen that they laid since thursday. I have 10 from today, so there should be a lot if I ship wednesday or thursday.

They hatch out looking mostly like FBCMs with feathered shanks, but usually feather in a lacy brown. A few have been clean legged. I've only hatch out one, but some others have hatched out cocoa brown chicks. I want more of those! I'm keeping this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom