~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction I will offer
Offer #1
6+ Lavender Orp project eggs.Start at 10.00 and shipping will be $10.

18103_100_1798.jpg

Offer #2
6 Icelandic eggs I have been hatching all of these and I cant hatch anymore...
Start $10. and shipping will be $10.
18103_100_1284.jpg

Current Update:

ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers

Time shown is ending time.

Sellers: If you see a mistake in a listing below, please let me know!

Saturday

11:02 - ChooksChick offers: (see post #5456 for details) I am NPIP and AI-free certified.
#1 Paint Ameraucana Project -8+ starts at $15 plus $15 shipping, as I ship in foam and double box.
#2 South American Breeds- 8+ from Nikkei X Nikkei/Mapuche Huastec , and my Raraku pen. starts at $15 plus $15 shipping, as I ship in foam and double box.
#3 Blue Orpingtons- 8+ These are from a GIANT Black roo (Goliath) over huge Splash and Blue hen. starts at $15 plus $15 shipping, as I ship in foam and double box. current high bid: shellyga $15
#4 Lavender/Isabel/Porcelain/GL Orpington Project - 8+ These are still in project phase and not all of the offspring will be fully diluted, while all will be carrying the Lavender gene. starts at $15 plus $15 shipping, as I ship in foam and double box.current high bid: shellyga $15

Sunday

8:32a - oberhaslikid offers - #1 6+ Lavender Orp project eggs.Start at 10.00 and shipping will be $10. current high bid: Quail_Antwerp $10
#2 6 Icelandic eggs Start $10. and shipping will be $10.

BIN
Please contact seller for current availability

LMiller49 offer - English Ivy starts -free, shipping $10 for a box full

ReesePoultry - All are Express Mailed. All the chickens have had the Mereks Vaccine. The Ducks have had the Coryza Vaccine.
Offer #1: Buy It Now: $100 shipped 8 Lavender Guinea Keets 8 weeks old.
Offer #2: 10 Standard Ameraucana Male Chicks 2 weeks old $2.00 ea.
Offer #3: 8 Standard Male Rhode Island Male Chicks 3 weeks old $2.00 ea.
Offer #4: 2 Mallard Hen Ducks born March 2nd. $75 Shipped.
Offer #5: 6 Turkey Poults 2-5 weeks old. 1 Standard Bronze, 1 Blue Slate, & 4 Royal Palms $100 shipped
Offer #6: 12 Assorted Color Bantam Cochins 2-5 weeks (colors you could get: Mille Fluer, Splash, Mottled, Lavender, Blue, & Black) $120.00 Shipped
Offer #7: 6 Assorted Color Bantam Cochins 2-5 weeks: $95.00 Shipped

Shelleyd2008 offer - 24+ Coturnix quail eggs. I currently have 31 eggs. $18 BIN includes shipping or make an offer

ItsieBitsieFarm offer - I have 9 BLRW eggs BIN - $30.00 INCLUDES priority shipping, with del conf.

BST

Winners

lamike $11 + $12 shipping2:44p - sumatra offer - 5 goose eggs (plus whatever they lay today/tomorrow)

shellyga $30 + $15 shipping Rare Feathers Farm Offer #4 6+ LF Golden Laced Cochin

Neferset $21 + $10 shipping 6:14p - QuailQT offer - 14 call duck eggs.

Shellyga $20 + $15 shipping 9:36p - WA4-Hpoultrymom offer - 12 Lav & Black Split Project Orpington eggs

emmalynn $45 shipping included 2:05p - Soggy Bottom Farm offer - 4 peacock eggs.

Ended:

4:57p - WVChick71 offer - 12 + FBCM hatching eggs. Starting bid $10.00 shipping $15.00
5:11p - WVChick71 offer - 12+ Lavender/Black Split to Lavender Orpington Hatching Eggs.Starting Bid is $20.00 and $15.00 Shipping.
10:41p - Shelleyd2008 - 8 bantam eggs. Starting bid of $6 plus shipping (should be $8-$10).
9:15a - Soggy Bottom Farm offer - 60+ mille fluer project cochin eggs. Starting bid will be $50. That includes shipping
9:19a - Soggy Bottom Farm offer - 6 blue slate turkey eggs. $25.00 shipping included.
9:22a - Soggy Bottom Farm offer - 20 + Wyndottes Starting at $25 includes shipping
9:24a - Soggy Bottom Farm offer - I have up for bid 40 + Naked Neck Turken eggs. Starting price is $30. includes shipping.

Look at all these beautiful offers and I have a sportman down due to lightning strike at the poultry barn.

Chookschick I am looking at getting some of those Painted Americanas when I have the Sportman hopefully repaired. Digital command center and internal sensor on the way to GQF for testing and maybe repair. I hope they are fast. This storm seems to also have caused all the birds to hold there eggs. We have around 300 birds and got 6 eggs yesterday.

oberhaslikid - I will be watching for some more of your eggs. I had 300 plus eggs in the Sportman when it went down and your eggs were some of them. I moved the eggs double stacked into GQF strofoam incubators but they had been several hours without heat and were all cold to the touch. I am hoping.

Good luck with the auctions. I am sitting on my hands.

Quote:
Coracncher:

The African is doing great, she is geating so big. But she is lonely. My 2 yr. old shut my dickey off and killed most the developing eggs in it. So she is the only one I have from the eggs. Ans I sexed it when it hatched its a little girl. Whats the odds.
lol.png
We named her Gretel and was waiting for Hansel to hatch out but never did.
hit.gif
But she is such a doll. She loves to be held.

Reese, you aren't that far away from me in west pa. I've got goslings hatching early next week if you just want a random boy for yours. Mine should all be shetland x sebbie.

Quote:
Coracncher:

The African is doing great, she is geating so big. But she is lonely. My 2 yr. old shut my dickey off and killed most the developing eggs in it. So she is the only one I have from the eggs. Ans I sexed it when it hatched its a little girl. Whats the odds.
lol.png
We named her Gretel and was waiting for Hansel to hatch out but never did.
hit.gif
But she is such a doll. She loves to be held.

I have a boat load of the African goslings. Wish you were closer. The Africans have stopped laying so no more eggs either. Although with the colder weather here my Blue Seb goose has started laying again so maybe the others will also.

Current Update:

ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers

Time shown is ending time.

Sellers: If you see a mistake in a listing below, please let me know!

Sunday

8:32a - oberhaslikid offers - #1 6+ Lavender Orp project eggs.Start at 10.00 and shipping will be $10. current high bid: Quail_Antwerp $10
#2 6 Icelandic eggs Start $10. and shipping will be $10.

4:04p - Shelleyd2008 offer - 18+ Button Quail eggs. See post #5470 for pics Starting bid of $15 includes shipping.

6:46p - funkyfeathers offers -
#1 - 6+ LF Turken pen (complete naked neck Roo over 1 Black Jersey Giant hen, 3 LF Reds hens, & 1 bibbed Turken hen)
I have only gotten naked necks with this group, but there is always the off chance of a feathered neck sneaking out ) starting at $15- (shipping included)
#2 - 6+ LF EE Turkens (complete naked neck roo over 1 EE hen & 2 complete naked neck hens covered by EE Roo)
Starting at $15- (shipping included)
#4 - 6+ Funky Feather Combo Starting at $15- (shipping included) This will include LF Polish (mixed colors WCB Roo over 2 BL, 1 SL, & 1 GL hens...3 of hens are bearded) along with Frizzles & Sizzles (not showable just really cute & fun!)
#5 - 12+ Large Fowl mixed lot starting at $25- (shipping included) This lot will include pure Light Brahmas, EEs (mixed colored Ameraucanas), Turkens, EE Turkens, & possibly LF Polish (mixed colors)

7:53p - Tay_boe offer - I have white leghorn eggs for sale 12+ (extras depending on how the girls lay).they will ship out Tuesday.Starting at $5 plus shipping.

BIN
Please contact seller for current availability

LMiller49 offer - English Ivy starts -free, shipping $10 for a box full

ReesePoultry - All are Express Mailed. All the chickens have had the Mereks Vaccine. The Ducks have had the Coryza Vaccine.
Offer #1: Buy It Now: $100 shipped 8 Lavender Guinea Keets 8 weeks old.
Offer #2: 10 Standard Ameraucana Male Chicks 2 weeks old $2.00 ea.
Offer #3: 8 Standard Male Rhode Island Male Chicks 3 weeks old $2.00 ea.
Offer #4: 2 Mallard Hen Ducks born March 2nd. $75 Shipped.
Offer #5: 6 Turkey Poults 2-5 weeks old. 1 Standard Bronze, 1 Blue Slate, & 4 Royal Palms $100 shipped
Offer #6: 12 Assorted Color Bantam Cochins 2-5 weeks (colors you could get: Mille Fluer, Splash, Mottled, Lavender, Blue, & Black) $120.00 Shipped
Offer #7: 6 Assorted Color Bantam Cochins 2-5 weeks: $95.00 Shipped

Shelleyd2008 offer - 24+ Coturnix quail eggs. I currently have 31 eggs. $18 BIN includes shipping or make an offer

ItsieBitsieFarm offer - I have 9 BLRW eggs BIN - $30.00 INCLUDES priority shipping, with del conf.

BST

Winners

lamike $11 + $12 shipping 2:44p - sumatra offer - 5 goose eggs (plus whatever they lay today/tomorrow)

shellyga $30 + $15 shipping Rare Feathers Farm Offer #4 6+ LF Golden Laced Cochin

Neferset $21 + $10 shipping 6:14p - QuailQT offer - 14 call duck eggs.

Shellyga $20 + $15 shipping 9:36p - WA4-Hpoultrymom offer - 12 Lav & Black Split Project Orpington eggs

emmalynn $45 shipping included 2:05p - Soggy Bottom Farm offer - 4 peacock eggs.

ReesePoultry $15 + $15 shipping 11:02 - ChooksChick offer #1 8+ Paint Ameraucana Project

shellyga $15 + $15 shipping ChooksChick offer #3 8+ Blue Orpingtons

shellyga $15 + $15 shipping ChooksChick offer #4 8+ Lavender/Isabel/Porcelain/GL Orpington Project

Ended:

4:57p - WVChick71 offer - 12 + FBCM hatching eggs. Starting bid $10.00 shipping $15.00
5:11p - WVChick71 offer - 12+ Lavender/Black Split to Lavender Orpington Hatching Eggs.Starting Bid is $20.00 and $15.00 Shipping.
10:41p - Shelleyd2008 - 8 bantam eggs. Starting bid of $6 plus shipping (should be $8-$10).
9:15a - Soggy Bottom Farm offer - 60+ mille fluer project cochin eggs. Starting bid will be $50. That includes shipping
9:19a - Soggy Bottom Farm offer - 6 blue slate turkey eggs. $25.00 shipping included.
9:22a - Soggy Bottom Farm offer - 20 + Wyndottes Starting at $25 includes shipping
9:24a - Soggy Bottom Farm offer - I have up for bid 40 + Naked Neck Turken eggs. Starting price is $30. includes shipping.
11:02a - ChooksChick offer #2 South American Breeds- 8+ from Nikkei X Nikkei/Mapuche Huastec , and my Raraku pen. starts at $15 plus $15 shipping

Last edited:
18+ Button Quail eggs. Currently I have 11 eggs from today and yesterday; I will include all eggs laid tomorrow and Monday for shipping on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday). Some of the eggs are from 2 of the 5 young girls so they are a bit smaller ('pullet' eggs) but they will still hatch as good as the others.

Starting bid of $15 includes shipping.

Just took new pics, as soon as they load I'll add them.

Here's a link to the album. I took these pictures today. http://s461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/shelleyd2008/buttons/May 28--Breeders/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom