~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from Ga. To Soggy Bottom Farm I bid $25 on your Cochin Bantam eggs or is it to late. Thank you wava1vaughn.
big_smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553416

~12
EGGS CRAZY SURPRISE AUCTION~ 24 hour ~Heritage & Rare Breed ONLY~ !!! LAVENDER SILKIE EGGS WILL BE INCLUDED !!!
HERE IS A LIST OF FERTILE EGGS YOU MIGHT RECEIVE IN YOUR WINNING PACKAGE (CHICKENS CHOICE) and you will get more than 3 breeds. I only raise poultry from the best lines I can find and take pride in our breeding programs here at RevolutionMama Ranch - I don't raise any hatchery type birds-

Coronation Sussex
Buff Sussex
Silver Sussex
Red Sussex
Light Sussex
Coronation Sussex
Black Sumatra
Buckeyes
~~~Lavender Silkies~~~~
Silkied Seramas
Lavender Orpingtons
Smooth & Frizzle Show Quality Polish Bantam Crested in White, White Crested Black, White Crested Chocolate, White Crested Khaki, & White Crested Cuckoo
SQ Indian Runner Duck Eggs

~~~~POSSIBLY A PEAHEN EGG!!!!!~~~~

Take a look at my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revolutionmama-Ranch/107928304406 (and "Like" it) and you can see pictures and info on the farm or check out my Picturetrail for more pictures & info at http://picturetrail.com/homePage/revolutionmama

I have 24 cochin bantams available would like to ship Wednesday if possible.

It will be an assortment of who ever lays between now and then.

Could be any of these colors they are pure in there own pens.

White, Black, Mottled, Mille and Mille Project.

$25.00 that includes shipping. Please make payment to [email protected]

Thank You.

Last edited:
Hi from Ga. I received my turkey eggs today from soggy bottom farm they will go in the incubator in the morning . They all look to be in good condition so hopefully in 4 weeks I'll have some more turkeys.
big_smile.png

Hi yall I have Large and Jumbo coturnix Eggs, colors are variety some of alot of different colors mixed together including manchurian, white, Brown, Tuxedo, Tiebetan Rosetta, ETC
I have excellent bloodlines - These type of quail take 16-18 days to hatch will start laying at 6 weeks and lay year round if given the proper game bird diet.

60 Starting for $10.00
120 Starting at $20.00

Shipping is $15.00 flat rate to the Lower 48 only

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have;

Jumbo Brown Coturnix eggs. $10 for 3 dozen.

Olive Egger Eggs (Delawares & Wyandottes under a Wheaten Ameraucana) eggs. $10 for 1 dozen.

Project Meatbird eggs (broilers). $10 per dozen.

Shipping is an additional flat $15.

Please make payments to [email protected]

PM me and let me know what you want.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I just keep forgetting about this thread.

idunno.gif

I will stay on top of it once the weather cools. I bet we get back into full swing then
smile.png

I will resume the updates when it cools some & the thread picks back up
clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom