~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
On page 2....can't have that!
tongue.png

These can ship Saturday. I have 30+ eggs from my CBBQ (Button Quail). Pictures can be seen here , though I no longer have the redbreasted hen. I currently have 10 breeding pairs of Button Quail.

BIN of $18 includes shipping.

I would love to offer eggs but I can't depend on any of the birds right now. My other half of the Mottled Cochin flock has decided to molt and the other half is sitting on air.
I have thought about offering Marans eggs but the color has lightened up so much they aren't as pretty.
I do have Mille Fleur bantam Cochin project eggs but I sell so few I haven't offered those in a while, even though I have 4 pens of them in breeding.
My Sizzle and Frizzle pens are broody or raising chicks.
My new Silkie pen is laying but I am not sure what color chicks they will hatch out yet as Fancy is sitting on their eggs so when they hatch I will know more.

It is just not the right time of the year to be shipping and hatching, I suppose.

Just dropping in to say Hi!!! My computer is out for a while, using library when I can get there, I am still hatching some, mostly Game Chickens, my hens are all still laying fairly well considering the heat wave we have had in Oklahoma of 48 days of over 100 degrees!!! Good luck to those with eggs in the bators, I am going to back off hatching for a while, will enjoy checking in on this thread when I can though!!! Lynn in Okla.
cool.png

I have 24 cochin bantams available can ship anytime.

It will be an assortment of who ever lays between now and then.

Could be any of these colors they are pure in there own pens.

White, Black, Mottled, Mille and Mille Project.

$25.00 that includes shipping. Please make payment to [email protected]

Thank You.

I will have 6 or more turkey eggs ready to ship monday for any interested party.

It will be chocolate royal palms and the other pen is blue slates.

So far I have 3 blue slates and 3 chocolate royal palms I will add what ever is laid by the time

shipping.

It will be $20. includes shipping. Please make payment to [email protected]

and post that you took them. Thanks

I hatched out quite a few of the white bantams from Soggy Bottom Farm and they hatched well and are growing up terrific! They have been really nice and easy to raise. They are approaching 8 weeks old and I love them all. I got a great hatch and all have been bouncing around and healthy ever since. These are going to be a great addition to my flock!
Thanks, Angela!
frow.gif

I too hatched some from Soggy Bottom..they are blue and Blk and maybe mottled I love them...they are about 2 months also..if I knew how to post a picture I would...on my list of things to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom