~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 24 eggs and maybe extras my Millie Fluer Cochin bantams. I am getting aweome patterns and much better type now.
I have hatched so many I just cant hatch anymore so must start selling. I package well and have had great success with
shipping but due to our lovely po and incubating practices I cant guarantee your hatch or delivery time. You can check out
my feedback on ebay under heview68. The extras ifyou want them will be over 5 days old so it will be up to you. The 24
will be 3 days worth.

This is a buy it now for $25.00 that includes shipping. I just got to start moving these eggs I hate to keep eating them.
Please make payment of $25. to [email protected]

millecochs1.jpg

Last edited:
You got them! If you make payment within the next 15 minutes, I can still get them to the post office...if not I will have to send them tomorrow.
Payment can go to [email protected] Total of $30 Thanks!

Quote:

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have lots of corturnix quail eggs. Can send 12-14 very fresh eggs. $12 shipped.
17106_byc_quail.jpg

I really need to try to take better pictures. These are nice big quail.

9+ (Probably about a dozen) mixed color bantam cochin eggs. There is a splash bantam polish hen in there as well, so far I only have one egg from her. I need this to end at 10am and be paid for by 11am so that they can be mailed out tomorrow before the post office closes. Paypal is [email protected]. I will pm with tracking number after mailing.

I have show quality black roo (his comb was a victim of frostbite last winter), red cockeral and self blue cockeral. I have a show quality black hen, 2 self blue pullets, 2 gold laced pullets and 1 red pullet. There is also a splash bantam polish pullet in the pen, please let me know if you want her eggs excluded. I have only hatched black, split to self blue and self blue chicks. I don't know how the other colors will turn out as I have not had any feather out yet. My broody hatched 5 last week and they are all feathering in black. They are black chicks. I don't know enough about genetics to know whether they will get other colors or if the black will dominate enough to conceal. I do know that both self blues are laying again so some should be splits or self blue. Not sure what red crossed with self blue gets you but they have the genes.

$5 to start plus actual shipping plus a $2 packaging fee. I double box eggs. I wrap them in either toilet paper, napkins, paper towels or tissue paper; then I wrap in bubble wrap. I try to place upright in the first box and pack that with either shredded paper or packing peanuts. The small box is then placed in the larger box and packed with bubble wrap or some other air type packaging. I can write call for pickup or whatever you wish on the outside box.

Some older pics from the spring are on my swaps page:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=60814-swaps-page

ETA: These eggs have been collected since Monday so the oldest is 5 days old today. I put 2 weeks worth in my incubator last sunday and 24/28 are developing including the 3 oldest.

Last edited:
I have 12+ button quail eggs that can ship tomorrow if anyone is interested. $12 includes shipping. Currently I have 10 pair: Silvers, cinnamon bluefaces, cinnamons, red breasteds, golden pearls, cinnamon tuxedos, and wild pied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom