~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the heck did I miss this???? An emu egg! DH would have blown a gasket.
gig.gif

pidgey104 for the Emu egg. Mine Sending the money now.

THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD.... THANK YOU !!!
BLRW HATCHING EGGS

12 + BLRW hatching eggs.
BUY IT NOW $30.00 INCLUDES SHIPPING

CAN SHIP TODAY ****

As with all hatching eggs, I cannot be responsible for PO handling & incubation problems.
I will pack with TLC.
smile.png

12+ Orpington Eggs
12+ eggs from my flock of Orpingtons. They are pure but the Lavenders and Buffs are in the same pen so the colors are mixed..
Buy it Now $25.00 includes shipping.
Buying hatching eggs is a gamble. Please only bid if you can afford to take the risk and possibility that none will hatch.
I pack as safe and secure as possible but I cannot guarantee that they will survive any shipping mishaps or be responsible for shipping / handling or incubation conditions so I cannot guarantee that ANY will hatch, although I always send extras to help give you a better chance of hatching some chicks.
Do not leave eggs sitting in a mailbox that could overheat or freeze.
Because eggs are time sensitive, please pay immediately after the auction ends. I do accept PayPal at [email protected]
If you pay with an E Check they usually take 3-4 business days to clear. If you want to pay with a postal money order, please let me know and I will send you my address.
I only ship eggs to lower 48 states, no international shipping.

Last edited:
POLISH HATCHING EGGS

I have 14 eggs right now and I can ship today. These have been collected 1/6-1/13.
$20.00 Shipped

Pen#1 Pure Gold Laced
Pen# 2 Buff Laced rooster X Buffed Laced hens & 1 white hen
Pen#3 Silver Laced rooster x Silver Laced & White Crested Black hens
I have hatched the SL x WCB and have come up with all black chick

As with all hatching eggs, I cannot be responsible for PO handling & incubation problems.
I will pack with TLC.
smile.png

Last edited:
SOLD................
POLISH HATCHING EGGS

I have 14 eggs right now and I can ship today. These have been collected 1/6-1/13.
$20.00 Shipped

Pen#1 Pure Gold Laced
Pen# 2 Buff Laced rooster X Buffed Laced hens & 1 white hen
Pen#3 Silver Laced rooster x Silver Laced & White Crested Black hens
I have hatched the SL x WCB and have come up with all black chick

I will pack with TLC.
smile.png

I have 12 Rhode Island Red eggs available.. my girls have gone into overdrive and I am out of room in the incubator. Buy it now $12 (plus $12 shipping)

These will mail on January 17th and will be eggs collected today and tomorrow - will include some bonus eggs if available at the time of packing. As with all shipped eggs, I can only guarantee that I will pack securely and do my best to insure the eggs arrive intact. I can not guarantee hatch rates since incubation methods vary and PO handling is not always the best.

lau.gif
I need more bators too.. that is why I had to offer the RIR.. no space.. none.. not even double stack space..

Shelly

I have three offers of eggs for sale.

12+ hatching eggs from my Cayugas. My two drakes have been shown and each got 1st. One of my black hens got 1st also. I do have one silver hen with the group. So you will get blue ducklings out of her. start at $15 shipping $15

8 LF Lavender Ameraucana eggs. I have two Lavender roosters with one Lavender hen and Lavender Split hens. The lavender hen was shown several times last year. She got several BV and she got 3rd at Crossroads. start at $20 shipping $12

6+ Partridge and blue partridge silkie/showgirl I have a Partridge rooster with Partridge and Blue Partridge hens in one pen and the other pen I have a black showgirl over Partridge and blue Partridge hens.. Start at $15 shipping $10

I don't know how to add pictures yet. I will try to figure it out but you can see all my pictures on my facebook page www.facebook.com/heavenlyspringsfarm

I will give a discount of shipping if someone wants two or more of my auctions. Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom