~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
$20.00 on Seabrightmoms ameraucanas

Christie
fl.gif

I have 18 eggs from our show stock (all bantams)
Start at $15 shipping $15

9 blue wheaten Old english
3 Columbian Plymouth Rocks
3 Modern Game
2 Lav. Ameraucana.
1 Goldenneck Booted Bantam

I don't know how to upload pictures from my photo album .

Last edited:
Available is 8+ Serama eggs from several different pens. Pens are from my show stock and do include smooth and frizzle. BUY IT NOW $25 shipping included!! Ready to ship now.

Glady accept paypal to: [email protected]

A few pics of stock eggs will come from

OK. It has been a while since I have been on here so some of you may remember me. ( I was formally Monkeyingaroundfarm) It looks like the posting has changed a bit so if I do this wrong please let me know.

Now that my move is almost over, I can start to offer eggs again. Right now I have Frizzles where the roo is the barred frizzle with two NN hens and 5 EE hens. You can get NN Frizzles, standard Frizzles, EE frizzles and standard chickens as not all chicks will be frizzled. I can offer 6+2 eggs (will be green and brown eggs).

Shipping is 12.95 and starting bid is 3.00

I ship out on Monday, Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Sat. I have never had a problem with this shipping schedule. Each egg is wrapped separate and then boxed with bubble wrap. Unless the PO plays hockey with the box, I have not had a broken egg yet as many can verify. Over the next few weeks, I will also be offering Showgirl silkies, Barnvelders, White Rocks, Banyard, BCM (when they decide to lay again) Blue Marans also when they lay again if ever...., NN Sizzles (Showgirl Roo with Frizzled hens), White Midget turkeys.

I also have chicks avail on the farm for anyone who lives close. I have Showgirls and frizzles now avail.

I have the following up for auction. These will ship out on Monday, January 23rd to the winner provided payment is made at auction end.

Starts at 9:38 this morning.. ends 9:38 Sunday morning

1 dozen RIR eggs - $8.00 + 14.00 shipping
1 dozen BBS Orpington - $20 + shipping
chances are high for black chicks.. I have 2 roosters (one blue, one black) with 2 blue hens, 3 splash and 8 black hens

1 dozen EE's - beautiful eggs and excellent fertility $10 + shipping

As with any shipped eggs, I can not guarantee hatch. What I do guarantee is that eggs have been tested for fertility and I have a great percentage (86-90%) for my own hatches. Eggs will be carefully packaged in bubble wrap to insure they have the best chance to arrive safe and secure.

I have a couple of offers to ship Monday

1. 12+ eggs from two different groups. Group 1 is Partridge silkie rooster in with Partridge and Blue Partridge hens. Group 2 is a Partridge showgirl rooster over Partridge and Blue Partridge hens. You have a 50% chance of hatching showgirls out of this group. I just hatch one out this week and have had several buyers hatch out showgirls as well. $20 Shipping $15

2. 6+ Eggs from my Black Cayuga drakes with Black hens and one silver hen. You will get 100% blue ducklings out of any of her eggs. I have shown both drakes and they got 1st and I showed one black hen and she got first as well. $15 shipping $10

I will combine shipping of anyone wanting both auctions.

1 dozen BBS Orpington - $20 + shipping
chances are high for black chicks.. I have 2 roosters (one blue, one black) with 2 blue hens, 3 splash and 8 black hens

I will bid 20 on these, and I'm hoping for a lot of blacks!!

Hatching egg customer that was suppose to come by yesterday cancelled
he.gif
so I have some more eggs to offer.. my incubators are stuffed and I don't want to waste these eggs (well the chickens would love to have a cooked treat..but these have been rotated and pampered as hatching eggs)

Buff Orpington - starting price $18 per dozen

Welsummer- starting price $20 per dozen.

shipping is $13.00 and can combine shipping for bidders winning more than one dozen.

These can ship as early as Tuesday with prompt payment.

Auction will end at 8:00 Monday morning.

Shelly

Hatching egg customer that was suppose to come by yesterday cancelled
he.gif
so I have some more eggs to offer.. my incubators are stuffed and I don't want to waste these eggs (well the chickens would love to have a cooked treat..but these have been rotated and pampered as hatching eggs)

Buff Orpington - starting price $18 per dozen

Welsummer- starting price $20 per dozen.

shipping is $13.00 and can combine shipping for bidders winning more than one dozen.

These can ship as early as Tuesday with prompt payment.

Auction will end at 8:00 Monday morning.

Shelly

Oh Wellies!

$20 on the Wellies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom