~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is just plain mean.. why you always wanting to pick on me..
hit.gif
Are the tears working? Am I getting any sympathy???

$26
Bahahaha... . . That's a nice try ;) $30

Okay I have eggs for the
Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

I can ship these Monday and I should have the same sets for shipping Wednesday if you live close to me like within 500 miles I can ship Thursday and you should still get them in time...

this includes shipping and I send extras

1dozen New Hampshire eggs 35.00

1dozen Marans special this will be mostly blue coppers and I'll put in some blue birchens 40.00

1 dozen of my Buckeye/Delaware mix they should be sex linked though my Delawares are very good at pen hopping so some might be crossed with my Delaware meaty crossbred rooster 35.00

1 dozen of Denny's barnyard mix you can get Olive eggers, Partridge Rocks, Marans or my crossbred mix of Delaware meaty crossbred rooster over giant meaty New Hampshire cross hens 35.00

I have one lot of 6 turkey eggs 30.00 most will be pure bourbon and midget whites if they slack off I will send the palm hens eggs she cavorts with all my toms...hussy

I put up for Auction
I have another set of
6+ Large Fowl English Blue and Black Orpingtons
100% English Black Rooster over 75 % English Blue hens and 1 1/2 % English Black hen
The Spalsh and Blue Cochin hens are not in with them anymore.
I will include extras if laid.
Shipping included in bid
Start at $15

Color combo! This auction is for 6+ Black Copper Marans eggs and 6+ Barred Bearded Olive Egger Project Eggs. That will be 12+ eggs. (You will get barred and black birds from the olive eggers, and there is a lavender Rooster in there so they mat be split to lavender.) The marans eggs color varies, but you are getting eggs from the same pen of birds that layed the dark egg(s) pictured. These will go out Wednesday. Shipping is $12. Starting bid is $15

I was sick and my wonderful DH collected eggs for me. So I have 24 eggs that I have no idea which pen they came from
ep.gif

Pen 1 is Blue Copper Marans Roo over Black Copper Hens
Pen 2 is Golden Cuckoo Marans (there is 1 young Blue Copper pullet in this pen but I don't think she is laying)
Pen 3 is Splash Marans Roo over Splash and Black Hens
So all Marans, all Pure, 24 eggs total. I will start these at $35.00 and that includes shipping!
These can go out tomorrow they are packed and waiting to go!

Color combo! This auction is for 6+ Black Copper Marans eggs and 6+ Barred Bearded Olive Egger Project Eggs. That will be 12+ eggs. (You will get barred and black birds from the olive eggers, and there is a lavender Rooster in there so they mat be split to lavender.) The marans eggs color varies, but you are getting eggs from the same pen of birds that layed the dark egg(s) pictured. These will go out Wednesday. Shipping is $12. Starting bid is $15

I'll bid $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom