~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I set a bunch of eggs today but find I have 14 BBS Orpingtons (American Blood) hatching eggs that will not fit in the incubators. I will include any additional eggs that I collect between now and tomorrow morning. All eggs have been collected in the last two days. Eggs will be mailed tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday morning. Starting bid $5.00 and shipping $15.00.

A few more hours on these. Current high bid in hoppy at $11.00. There are no additional eggs yet and I broke one this morning when I was packing them so I do have 4 eggs from the English Blood pen that I will ship with these eggs. That's 13 eggs from the American BBS pen and 4 eggs from the English Blood BBS pen and if I get another egg from either pen I will put it in to make this a dozen & 1/2 eggs.

Are Sid and Nancy curly breasted? Do you know what blood lines they are from? Pretty birds!
I would say they are curly breasted, but I don't know what a smooth breasted looks like. I do not know what lines they came from. Here is a pic I just went out and took of Sid, Nancy is in the nest box and I can't get within 15 feet of her without Sid going nuts.

Last edited:
Zoo, yes that is curly breasted in the pic. Some sebbies have the curly wing feathers but their chest just looks like a regular goose (smooth).
PS don't turn your back on the gander when they are in protective mode. Back away...

If the auction for Ann's Orpingtons is still going.. I bid $12 on them.. can't see a time stamp... so not sure

Shelly

I never turn my back on an attack goose anymore! He got me in the butt one day early on when he wasn't so bad. He's gotten worse the longer it goes. They never had names til last week. Sid Vicious was a singer and Nancy was his wife. LOL I had some squash I wanted to give them. I gave it to my 5 year old grandson to take out. When I heard Sid carrying on I ran out, but Jakey was already out of the pen.

Zoo, yes that is curly breasted in the pic. Some sebbies have the curly wing feathers but their chest just looks like a regular goose (smooth).
PS don't turn your back on the gander when they are in protective mode. Back away...

I never turn my back on an attack goose anymore! He got me in the butt one day early on when he wasn't so bad. He's gotten worse the longer it goes. They never had names til last week. Sid Vicious was a singer and Nancy was his wife. LOL I had some squash I wanted to give them. I gave it to my 5 year old grandson to take out. When I heard Sid carrying on I ran out, but Jakey was already out of the pen.

If you had a Cotton Patch goose, you would never have to worry about attacks!
wink.png

Three offers. Shipping is $13
The + is if they are cooperative and if not I'll add something else from my flock

6+ Silver Phoenix - Starting bid is $15

6+ Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks. $15

8+ first generation EEs and Olive Eggers $10

I may add some project eggs to any of these

I don't have any pics of my Phoenix, but they are VERY nice.

Here's an older pic of my SPPRs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom