~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys..and gals....I offically hate all of you now....
wink.png
Since no one wants to buy my eggs, I had to break out the two of my styrofoam bators. Have a call in to pick up the one i loaded out. Now I have over 688 cooking!!!!!! No joke. The three styrofoam and one sportsman..... Now, If I list more, YOU HAVE TO BUY...... I am dreaming of eggs now.........

Ok, I feel better. But the wife is just shaking her head wondering what we are going to do with 500 chicks leaving room for the ones that do not make it. Normally I have a 95% hatch rate. Not telling her that!!! So if you live local, PM me. I will have plenty of chicks in four weeks. O that does not include the 75 I just put in the hatcher!!!!!!

hide.gif

I totally understand.. I haven't gotten so much as a comment on my auctions in the past few weeks.. sad to say that my best forum is EBAY
hit.gif

The eggs I listed above will be thrown out..they are now 5 days old and I won't ship any that old.. no room for extra incubators

I totally understand.. I haven't gotten so much as a comment on my auctions in the past few weeks.. sad to say that my best forum is EBAY
hit.gif

The eggs I listed above will be thrown out..they are now 5 days old and I won't ship any that old.. no room for extra incubators

no kidding....you know how much breda eggs go for? I will be going to ebay too I guess....

Ahhhhh! Don't throw out the Breda eggs! I have been admiring your birds... Do you still have them?

Ok guys..and gals....I offically hate all of you now....  ;)   Since no one wants to buy my eggs, I had to break out the two of my styrofoam bators.  Have a call in to pick up the one i loaded out.  Now I have over 688 cooking!!!!!!  No joke.  The three styrofoam and one sportsman..... Now, If I list more, YOU HAVE TO BUY......  I am dreaming of eggs now.........

Ok, I feel better.  But the wife is just shaking her head wondering what we are going to do with 500 chicks leaving room for the ones that do not make it.  Normally I have a 95% hatch rate.  Not telling her that!!!  So if you live local, PM me.  I will have plenty of chicks in four weeks.  O that does not include the 75 I just put in the hatcher!!!!!!

:oops:

I totally understand.. I haven't gotten so much as a comment on my auctions in the past few weeks.. sad to say that my best forum is EBAY   :hit

I think what the problem is, that there are over 200 hundred peeps involved in the Easter hatch-along give it a week or so. Things should pick up. We should all be hatched out by Saturday. Just saying.
Michele

I find this forum easier to find eggs then the main auction page but the main page probably gets more looks. if anyone needs help listing an auction, i can try to help. it's not that hard. (personally I am just about done hatching- 2 more batches of eggs to go in that I ordered and Im done, just need to grow them out.)

no kidding....you know how much breda eggs go for? I will be going to ebay too I guess....

I will selling alot of them. Then I will let the rest run around until they are the right age to sell or frezzer camp. I always have people at the house looking for birds. So having this many helps.

These eggs will ship on Saturday April 7th. Paypal only. Please pay immediately after the end of the auction to [email protected].

12 BBS Orpington hatching eggs from the English Percentage pen - $25.00 Start bid increments of $1.00.

The main rooster is from Joy Atkins stock and is a really large boy, there are additional hens straight from Joy's stock and then additional pullets from hatching last year, and the remaining hens are some of my largest American stock hens from a number of top quality breeders and my breeding them for several years. I have just added a young black rooster from last years hatch but I do not believe he is breeding yet. I don't know what the actual percentage of English blood but at least 50% on the birds from Joy.

6+ Lavender Orpington hatching eggs - $8.00 Start bid increments of $1.00
My stock was originally from Hinkjc, with additional stock from crossing my Black Orpingtons to the original stock, and additional birds from Fancychick. These are pure Lavender and will hatch just lavender chicks.

LM
LM

Shipping $15.00. Will combine shipping if you win both for total of $18.00.

BUY IT NOW shipping included

12 White Runner Duck eggs $40 includes shipping (Parent stock has done very well in show this year)

12 Bantam Black Ameraucana eggs $30 includes shipping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom