~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 12+ German New Hampshire hatching eggs. These are from the imported German line and are beautiful birds. Bidding starts at $15 with $12.50 shipping.

I was just bumping the auction! I figured it would hit at least $50 or more. Oh, well.
I totally forgot about the auction. Mr. Jim you better remember how nice I have been to you in sharing my birds.

Do I know you? Where are you located? What birds?
hide.gif

Quote:
These will definitely be stacked! Most likely these will hatch with Chocolate Muscovy Ducks...or close to their hatching time. However, raised separate. Muscovies tend to be a bit messy!

Well, I do hope to offer more of the Chocolates once I am sure of their fertility :D My incubators are full right now, lol

yesss.gif

that's when I will bid, I need more then 4 to shipped to give me half a chance at getting any to hatch.

Quote:
I have seen small shipments hatch just as well as larger shipments. All I need is one male to hatch, as we have Black Orpingtons in Bantam and Large Fowl. At the January Incubation Seminar (link on BYC) Dr. Bramwell also showed us how to AI poultry. So if need be, we can AI a chocolate male to our best Black Orp LF hens.

I was just bumping the auction! I figured it would hit at least $50 or more. Oh, well.

Do I know you? Where are you located? What birds?
hide.gif

These will definitely be stacked! Most likely these will hatch with Chocolate Muscovy Ducks...or close to their hatching time. However, raised separate. Muscovies tend to be a bit messy!

yesss.gif

I have seen small shipments hatch just as well as larger shipments. All I need is one male to hatch, as we have Black Orpingtons in Bantam and Large Fowl. At the January Incubation Seminar (link on BYC) Dr. Bramwell also showed us how to AI poultry. So if need be, we can AI a chocolate male to our best Black Orp LF hens.

Hmmm....maybe I won't need to work on LF Chocolate - I'll just wait until you get some LF Chocolates going and ask you to send me an extra male! LOL to put over Black Pullets! :D

So now, and auction:

24+ d'Uccles, start at $15, $15 shipping.

This is a Porcelain roo with Porcelain, Mille Fleur, Mottled, Lavender and Isabel hens, with an Isabel beta. Huge flock, egg factory!!

Pics in my profile- scroll down to all pics.

Here I go again, I have more to sell this week. I ate them all from last week
lau.gif
not really, the chicks eat some too.
wink.png
This auction will end at 8 am Monday morning. I will ship these on monday and must have payment by 10 am to get them to the post office. I pack very well, bubble wrap each egg and then add more bubble wrap and filler. I ship Priority with a delivery confirmation number. If you want insurance just ask ($2 extra). Shipping is $14 each set. I will combine shipping and it is usually $18 for up to 30 eggs.

Offer #1 4+ Blue, Reg and Splash Cuckoo Marans Eggs. These are from my pen with blue cuckoo pullets and a splash cuckoo roo. AND 6+ Lavender Split Ameraucanas. You might get a Lavender
wink.png
These are from 2 pens, both are with 2 Shaffer Lavender roos, one pen has a Shaffer Lavender Pullet, most of the eggs will be splits. Both of these will include what is laid Sunday. Bidding start at $7

Sorry I don't have a better pic of the splash cuckoo roo.

Lavenders

Offer #2 8+ Blue and Black Copper Marans Eggs from 2 pens. One has my Blue Copper Roo over 3 Black Copper Pullets the other has my Black Copper Roo over 2 Blue and 1 Black Copper Pullets. I have had great hatches with these eggs (Near 100% but usually 90%) My broodies just hatched 13 more for me from 16 eggs, not bad for first time broodies. AND 4+ Easter Egger Eggs (all with beards and muffs and from blue eggs) AND 8+ Olive Egger Eggs some will be second generation all covered by a Marans roo, either blue or black. That is 20+ eggs including Sundays Eggs too. Bidding starts at $18

This roo is over the 3 black copper pullets and 1 Olive Egger

These are my Black Copper pullets and this roo is in my Olive Egger pen now.

My Black Copper Roo is my avatar. I don't have a pic of the pullets in the other pen.

Offer #3 15+ New Hampshire Eggs. These are great layers and pretty birds too. These are just reg NH, but if you want some pretty birds and large eggs these are a great addition to your flock. I just hatched some this week and EVERY ONE HATCHED! Bidding starts at $8 (I don't have any pictures of the NH sorry)

Offer #4 15+ Blue and Reg Barred Rocks Eggs. These are great layers too. I got 8 eggs from 9 pullets yesterday. I will only send the big eggs
wink.png
I have a Barred Rock Roo over 2 reg BR and 7 Blue Rock Pullets. These are great layers too and nice eye candy. You will get about 50/50 blue and black with these hatches. NO SOLID colors 100% Barred! Bidding starts at $12

These Blue Barred pullets are a first generation with Barring. The barring is only in their hackles and looks more like my Cuckoo Marans. This is should improve in these 2nd generation eggs.

If you have any questions just ask. Happy Hatching!

My auction has ended and the Barred Rocks are SOLD! If anybody is interested in the other eggs they are a BUY IT NOW for those prices....
fl.gif

I have 15+ LF Lavender Ameraucana hatching eggs available. Lines are Shaffer and Ribbeck, egg color is blue to blue-green. Lavender is still a project color in Ameraucanas.

Starting bid is $25 + 15 priority shipping. These can go out tomorrow if paid for immediately. Paypal only to [email protected]

Please PM with any questions.

This auction was posted at 10:18 am MST

$31.... sorry I NEED these eggs.....
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom