~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
she's a lavender hoarder.
lau.gif

Last edited:
I have some extras:

These are all to ship on Tuesday May 1st-Little longer than 24 hours- hope I'm not breaking the rules. Auction closes Monday 4/30/12 at 8PM CST. Shipping ($15) via USPS Priority Mail plus delivery confirmation. Eggs are bubble wrapped and double boxed to prevent damage. Payment via Paypal ([email protected]) by Tuesday May 1st by 10AM CST

Offer #1 12+ Dark Brahmas- standard size (not bantam). Nice penciling, big roosters. Start at $12.

Offer #2 12+ Green Egg Layers- all hens pure Americana, various roosters (some Auburn Java, White Java, Black Java, Partridge Brahma-whoever the fastest:) Start $5

My Javas are listed in the hatching eggs auction areas.

PM me if you have questions! Thanks.

I HAVE MORE
lau.gif
I have a bakers dozen of my BLUE BARRED rocks.... you will get about 50% reg barred rocks too. I have 7 Blue Barred Rock and 2 Barred Rock pullets covered by a Barred Rock roo. I will ship these on Saturday or Monday whatever you prefer. Shipping is $14 with tracking number and I will include LOTS of EXTRAS.... tell me what you want LOL. Paypal only NO E-Checks! Bidding starts at $7. I will ship all of tomorrow collection too, you could get up to 5 more (9 would be my max, but some are still small so I don't ship them) These are GREAT Layers of Med-Large eggs. You will get eggs from these girls when you don't from the others. You will LOVE them! This auction will end at 11pm CST on Friday night

My first gen blue barred rocks only express the barring in their hackles(some have it on their breast too).... this should improve in the next gen.

Well the guineas are laying like crazy so I will offer these again. These will ship on Saturday. I shipped 30 eggs on the last auction.

Guinea Eggs - Lavender, Coral Blue, Pearl, Purple, Violet, White, Chocolate, Buff Dundotte, Sky Blue all running together. I have a large amount of Purple, Lavender, Coral Blue & Pearl with lesser amounts of the other colors.

I have two dozen eggs to offer so I will offer them as two offers of 12+ eggs each. Start bid at $7.50 per dozen and shipping $13.00. If someone bids on both offers, then I will combine shipping for an additional $3.00.

Offer #1 - 12+ Guinea Eggs from multi colored flock - Start bid $7.50 and shipping $13.00

Offer #2 - 12+ Guinea Eggs from multi colored flock - Start bid $7.50 and shipping $13.00
No Fair! Now I'm asking the girls if they are sure they don't need a rest, like just a couple of weeks of sitting around! Hope you have some of these when I have another lazy one.

No Fair! Now I'm asking the girls if they are sure they don't need a rest, like just a couple of weeks of sitting around! Hope you have some of these when I have another lazy one.

If they continue to lay like they are now, I will be offering eggs.

These eggs are still available if anyone is interested.

I have more! These need to go out tomorrow if possible. Shipping is $15 each... I will combine shipping if needed. Starting bid on ALL OFFERS $5 This auction will end at 9 am central time tomorrow so I can get them shipped. Payment must be by Paypal by 10 am. I will NOT be around a computer after 10:30 and will not ship your eggs tomorrow if not paid for by then. Sorry.

Offer #1 12+ Blue and Black Copper Marans Eggs. These are nice color some are way darker. I have 2 pens so you will get 2 unrelated lines to breed with.

Offer #2 12+ Lavender and Lavender Split Ameraucana Hatching Eggs. I have 2 pens both have Shaffer Lavender roos one has a Shaffer Lavender Pullet (I don't know what egg is hers) The other pullets are nice Black Ameraucanas. I think I have 3 laying pullets total, 2 blacks (100% Splits) and the 1 Lavender (100% Lavender)

Offer #3 18+ Olive Egger Hatching eggs. All the eggs will be Greenish/Blue and they are covered my my Blue Copper Marans roos. I do have 2 Olive Eggers in with my breeding Marans and I will include those, they will be second generation Olive Eggers.

Offer #4 10+ Easter Eggers these girls are Covered by my Black Ameraucana roo. All have pea combs and beards and muffs and lay blue/blue green eggs.

Offer #5 12 and plus if you want them - I just moved ALL my cuckoo pullets in with my silver cuckoo marans roo that has feathered legs. These eggs were collected from his pen PRIOR to the move today. If you want the eggs from tomorrow I will include them. The other 2 pullets were covered by my Splash Cuckoo Marans Roo and he has clean legs... at most 2 eggs from those girls.

All are LF.

If you have any questions just ask!

Just wanted to leave some feedback for you dmrippy- I purchased the 12+ blue and black copper hatching eggs. Super fast shipping- awesome packing job, no seen breakage at all. PO did ding one corner of the box a little bit- but over all hoping for a great hatching. I'll keep you posted on the outcome. Thanks!!!! We may be doing business again soon
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom