~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have up for auction

4 Black Shoulder Peafowl eggs

Selling these for my Neighbor
She has a Black Shoulder male over Black Shoulder hens and one off color hen. Looks almost like a buff color.
I have 8 of these eggs in my bator that I put in there Tuesday.
In her grow out pen she has a bunch of yearling birds that she grew out last year from her birds looks like one male might be a white eye.
Don't have any pics
These will ship Monday. Have to go get eggs Saturday
Free Shipping
Shes wants to start at $30

Last edited:
I have up for auction

She has a Black Shoulder male over Black Shoulder hens and one off color hen. Looks almost like a buff color.
In her grow out pen she has a bunch of yearling birds that she grew out last year from her birds looks like one male might be a white eye.
Don't have any pics
Free Shipping

I'll bid $30

Ok guys, I have another Combo Pack BIN... $25
Price includes shipping (12x12x8 box with d/c #) Will ship TODAY!!
wee.gif

All eggs 4 days old or less!

8 Orp eggs- Lav roo over blue and black hens (some of the hens may be splits)
2 BLRW- many of my girls have gone broody...
4 olive eggs 1st and 2nd generation

First to post MINE and send paypal payment to [email protected] Gets E'm !!!!!

Last edited:
I have up for auction

Don't have any pics
Free Shipping

$32

I have up for auction

Don't have any pics
Free Shipping

Would love to bid on these, but can't! We are going out of town right when they would be hatching
hmm.png
No buying eggs for a couple of weeks
sad.png

I have up for auction

Don't have any pics
Free Shipping

$35 Hey if anyone wants peafowl eggs and lives close to Shreavport, LA I found a guy selling them for $6 each but he won't ship
barnie.gif

I HAVE MORE
lau.gif
I have a bakers dozen of my BLUE BARRED rocks.... you will get about 50% reg barred rocks too. I have 7 Blue Barred Rock and 2 Barred Rock pullets covered by a Barred Rock roo. I will ship these on Saturday or Monday whatever you prefer. Shipping is $14 with tracking number and I will include LOTS of EXTRAS.... tell me what you want LOL. Paypal only NO E-Checks! Bidding starts at $7. I will ship all of tomorrow collection too, you could get up to 5 more (9 would be my max, but some are still small so I don't ship them) These are GREAT Layers of Med-Large eggs. You will get eggs from these girls when you don't from the others. You will LOVE them! This auction will end at 11pm CST on Friday night

My first gen blue barred rocks only express the barring in their hackles(some have it on their breast too).... this should improve in the next gen.

OK HOW ABOUT a $5 Starting bid.... I probably got 4 more to add to that today.... you might even get tomorrows eggs too.... so that might push 18-20 eggs
big_smile.png

I have 3 buy it now auctions.

12 self blue and split to self blue bantam cochin eggs. Most of the ones I have been hatching lately have been splits. I have 3 black hens in the pen and 3 self blue hens. I have 2 self blue roosters. Buy it now $30, shipping is included.

18 easter egger and f1 olive eggers. I have 2 welsummer hens, 1 wheaten easter egger hen, 2 blue wheaten easter egger hens all covered by a blue wheaten easter egger roo. Buy it now $25, shipping is included.

18 silkie mix chicks. I have a white silkie hen, a lemon blue project showgirl hen, a red sizzle hen and a silkie/ameraucana x hen (splash) all covered by a lemon blue project showgirl roo. I am hatching out a bunch of colors and I know they are all laying as I am getting 4 eggs a day. Buy it now $30, shipping included.

These are all ready to ship out tomorrow. Paypal is [email protected]. First to post mine and send payment gets them. Will discount shipping if you win multiple auctions. Just pm me for an invoice.

I wrap each egg individually in tissue paper and then bubble wrap. I then package them big end up in a small box and then package the small box inside of a larger box to give them the best chance of surviving shipping.

Please someone take these off my hands. I really don't need any more chicks. My incubators are all ready packed and so are my brooders. If you don't like my prices make me an offer.

I have up for auction

Don't have any pics
Free Shipping

$37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom