~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two offers to put up for your consideration. Auction ends at 10 am Sat May 5thso I can pack them for shipping by noon.

Item #1 8+ MUSCOVY DUCK Eggs THis is a young trio that have been a delight to have around the farm. Mr Oreo has two hens and provide us with an egg a day from each hen. They are a nice selection of colors: black and white, chocolate and white ,and lav and white. They are quackless and quiet. These ducks are great for keeping the lawn clipped. And a joy to watch splashing in their kiddy pool. Hardy birds. $16 plus shipping.

Item #2 8+ BOURBON RED TURKEY Eggs A two year old tom lives with his 3 girls to keep my incubators full. I have extras this week only. I like this line for the gentle temperament toward me and my children. Even the young toms at 9 months are never a problem. $16 plus shipping.

I pack very well and would like to get these in the post tomorrow , Saturday. May 5th at noon. Shipping is $15 with DC#. Payment will need to be made immediately after the close of the auction , please via paypal. Melissa at NorthernBoughFarm.com

If you have questions , let me know.
$16 on the bourbon red turkey eggs.

12+ BBS Cochin eggs. Starting at $10 plus $15 shipping.

10 + Guinea eggs. I have Pearl Grey, Pied Pearl Grey, and Coral Blue all together. I have hatched Pearl Grey, Pied Pearl Grey, and White from this group. $8.00 + $15 shipping

10+ Cuckoo Marans eggs starting at $10 plus $15 shipping
I will try and get pictures of them and/or their eggs later today.

These will ship Monday

here is my offer: bidding starts at $25, shipping is $15
this is for 10+ eggs. these will be from my 2 pens of silkies, one pen is white roo over white, and the other pen is a paint roo over 2 splash sizzles, the rest are silkies, splash 2x BIS jr. champion, blue and black hens.
eggs will be marked from which pen and if I know what hen laid the egg, it will be marked as well (sizzle vs silkie not nessarsarily by hen color).
my son shows these birds and has won BIS, BB,BV with the hens in the paint pen. I have not hatched any curly feathered chicks from the sizzle girls this yr. in limited hatching, all have been silkie feathered when crossed with the paint roo. all the breeder birds have correct toes and good spacing,
the roo has a champagne highlights and I have hatched a few all champagne babies. painted babies hatch with bold spots or could develop spots later or not at all as paints do not breed true.
I pack well but I can not be responsible after the eggs leave my hands. shipping can be hard on eggs as well as each person hatching may have better success then others.
this auction will end at 9:00am Tuesday morning and will ship at the end of the week.

I'll come back and do pictures but for now you can see them here;
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ust-silkie-hatching-eggs-auction#post_8930723

adding one more picture- my son with his best jr show win. this silkie hen is in this pen with the paint as well.

Last edited:
I have 12+ German New Hampshire hatching eggs. These are from the imported German line and are beautiful birds. Bidding starts at $15 with $12.50 shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom