~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

12+ California White hatching eggs, need to go asap. Two of these hens have been tested and are clean of polorum. $10 to start, $15 to ship includes DC# Auction goes till 4:26pm EST tomorrow May 9th.

I wish I could incubate these but I am totally out of room in my brooders. I have the following 5 SQ bantam Cochins eggs (hens are frizzled dad is smooth). 6 SQ Nankins eggs 5 Coronation Sussex eggs TOP QUALITY but you can't show since they are not recognized by the APA. Bidding starts at $15 shipping is $13 or $15 depending on where u live. Shipping to USA only. Pictures: Cochin hens Cochin rooster Babies! Coronation Sussex Nankins

I have 12 Norwegian Jaerhon eggs again this week, you will get any extras they give me too. These can ship Thurs afternoon. My birds are Ideal stock, and are the dark variety. They lay nice large white to off-white eggs. The hens are only 3.5lbs, so big eggs for their size and they are light on feed. They are great free-rangers, and very friendly, perky little birds. The roos are not the tiniest bit aggressive with people, and the chicks can be color-sexed at hatch. Fertility has been in the 95% range. They have kept on laying thru the crazy rains we have had this last week.

Eggs are individually bubble-wrapped then packed carefully in their box; shipped Priority with DC#. I also date each egg so you know when it was laid. Bid to start at $20 which includes shipping. Auction ends Thursday 5/10 at 1:06 EST. Please Paypal to [email protected]. I must have your payment at auction end, or you will miss tomorrow's shipping as the PO closes at 4:15.

I will offer as a buy it now $50 includes shipping on 10+ paint silkie and sizzle hatching eggs. roo is a paint, hens are B/B/S silkies and 2 splash sizzles. the silkies are from my son's show flock, all have 5 toes, beards and great head puffs.I have hatched paints as well as standard colors and a few khahi colored chicks.
I hatched these paints this past weekend and also a picture of one of the khahi chicks. dad developed his spots later so if you hatch a white, it may not be white, could change to paint, and paints don't breed true. check out the american silkie thread for more info.
khahi chick

this last picture is dad.he is both a khahi color and painted black spots (mostly under his wings)
I pack well but can't be responsible for what the PO does after they leave my hands.
payment is by paypal and due when you BIN. eggs will ship the next day.

Last edited:
I have Royal Palm turkey eggs coming out of my ears!!

There is the possibility of a Narraganssett egg, as we do have one Narragansett hen in the flock.

THIS IS A BUY IT NOW.

$33 for 6 eggs shipped, or $50 shipped for a dozen (and I could do either or tomorrow!)

And I apparantly do not have ANY good pics of them!! I have one Royal Palm Tom, 3 Royal Palm hens, and 1 Narragansett hen in the pen.

I'm very happy to report that the Guinea eggs I bought on this thread from mrheinz just hatched... at 100% hatch rate! Incredible! Thank you! Highly recommended!

clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom