~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
RESCINDING THIS AUCTION. If anyone is still interested, just shoot me a PM.
I have 12 Norwegian Jaerhon eggs again this week, you will get any extras they give me too. These can ship Thurs afternoon. My birds are Ideal stock, and are the dark variety. They lay nice large white to off-white eggs. The hens are only 3.5lbs, so big eggs for their size and they are light on feed. They are great free-rangers, and very friendly, perky little birds. The roos are not the tiniest bit aggressive with people, and the chicks can be color-sexed at hatch. Fertility has been in the 95% range. They have kept on laying thru the crazy rains we have had this last week.

Eggs are individually bubble-wrapped then packed carefully in their box; shipped Priority with DC#. I also date each egg so you know when it was laid. Bid to start at $20 which includes shipping. Auction ends Thursday 5/10 at 1:06 EST. Please Paypal to [email protected]. I must have your payment at auction end, or you will miss tomorrow's shipping as the PO closes at 4:15.

I am happy to say that my 5 girls and 2 boys hatched on May 5th from a mail order from amyable80 are doing great. It was my first time incubating. Thank You Amy

I have 5 black shouldered peafowl eggs. All from this week. Pair is 3 years old and proven breeders (I hatched their eggs last year).

Start $40 includes shipping

sold
I will offer as a buy it now $50 includes shipping on 10+ paint silkie and sizzle hatching eggs. roo is a paint, hens are B/B/S silkies and 2 splash sizzles. the silkies are from my son's show flock, all have 5 toes, beards and great head puffs.I have hatched  paints as well as standard colors and a few khahi colored chicks.
I hatched these paints this past weekend and also a picture of one of the khahi chicks. dad developed his spots later so if you hatch a white, it may not be white, could change to paint, and paints don't breed true. check out the american silkie thread for more info.
khahi chick

this last picture is dad.he is both a khahi color and painted black spots (mostly under his wings)
I pack well but can't be responsible for what the PO does after they leave my hands.
payment is by paypal and due when you BIN. eggs will ship the next day.

frow.gif
I just wanted to get in here so that I would get updates.. . . .

OBTW - The frizzle cochins were adorable
smile.png

35+ Button Quail Eggs. Assorted Colors. All colors run together. I have: White, Chinese Blue Breasted, Cinnamon, Red Breasted, Golden Pearl, Smokey, & Splash. These will ship Monday. Fertility has been confirmed.

Starting Bid: $15.00 Shipping: $10.00 Shipped in a big box

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom