~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 6+ Buff Orpington eggs to offer starting at $6. Shipping is $13. These are the sweet and gentle golden girls from a hatchery and the rooster is a big handsome boy from a private breeder. A pretty pretty bird.

I would like to collect these eggs fresh and mail them Friday afternoon or Saturday.

Starting at $6 !

I have an offer that will be ready to ship tomorrow or Wed.  All eggs 4 days old or less when shipped!

8+ BLRW 

4  Palm Turkey - Blue palm tom over reg palm hen (these were from Porter's last year)

Bidding starts at $10
Shipping $14

These are ending in about 30 minutes!!!!!!!!!

I got12 BBS bearded silkie eggs. There is actually only splash hens, SQ black hens with a SQ splash roo from Bobbi Porto lines in the BBS pen. The oldest hen's oldest daughter, Jingles, won 2nd in BV last year in her first show and the other black hens are her daughters. There may be extras.

Starting bid at $20 with shipping at $13.00

Splash Roo from Bobbi Porto lines

Black silkie hen hatched from cjsilkies eggs. The camera I used wasn't very good. She is actually jet black.

Jingles, the 2nd place winner. She was a pullet at the time. The judge told me she just needed a little more weight to her and she would have gotten 1st.

Splash Hen

Another black hen

This is all of them except for the blue pullet. She's no longer in the pen. There are 3 splash hens. One was raising chicks when this pic was taken.

I take paypal only and that addy is [email protected]

3 fresh eggs.... collected Mon. & Tues. 5/28 & 5/29

I have 3 India Blue Peacock hatching eggs . Fertility has been confirmed. I have one hen that is split to black shoulder, last year I hatched several black shoulders.
Exactly 3 Eggs shipping included..... $48

I have 24 Super Blue Egg Layers and I just can't set them..... I just hatched 100% from these eggs and I think I have more in the bator
th.gif
I am over flowing with chicks. These are a cross with my White Leghorn pullets and Lavender Ameraucana Roos. You should get eggs from 3 pens, 2 for sure.

I will sell all for $15 or do 2 sets of 12 for $8 each. Shipping is $16 for 1 set or $20 for all 24 eggs. I have some that are muddy if you want them I will send them as extras... they hatch just fine at my house. Just PM I and will try to get them in the mail today!

I got12 BBS bearded silkie eggs. There is actually only splash hens, SQ black hens with a SQ splash roo from Bobbi Porto lines in the BBS pen. The oldest hen's oldest daughter, Jingles, won 2nd in BV last year in her first show and the other black hens are her daughters. There may be extras.

Starting bid at $20 with shipping at $13.00

Splash Roo from Bobbi Porto lines

Black silkie hen hatched from cjsilkies eggs. The camera I used wasn't very good. She is actually jet black.

Jingles, the 2nd place winner. She was a pullet at the time. The judge told me she just needed a little more weight to her and she would have gotten 1st.

Splash Hen

Another black hen

This is all of them except for the blue pullet. She's no longer in the pen. There are 3 splash hens. One was raising chicks when this pic was taken.

I take paypal only and that addy is [email protected]
I have 14 eggs right now. These can go out tomorrow. I really don't need to put anymore in my incubators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom