~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... let's see what I can auction off....
Auction will end at 10pm 6/2/2012

I offer 2 dozen Pearl/Bronze Pied Guinea Eggs to ship out Monday morning. Shipping $15.00 & starting bid $10.00.

ALSO.....

10+ Mille Fleur D'uccle eggs to ship out Monday morning. Shipping $13.00 & starting bid $10.00.

AND.....

10+ Pumpkin Crele Game Fowl eggs to ship out Monday morning. Shipping $13.00 & starting bid $15.00.

[COLOR=FF0000]Hmm... let's see what I can auction off....[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF0000]Auction will end at 10pm 6/2/2012[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]I offer 2 dozen Pearl/Bronze Pied Guinea Eggs to ship out Monday morning. Shipping $15.00 & starting bid $10.00.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]        ALSO.....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]

$10.00

I will offer:

18+ Blue Ameraucana Rooster over a variety of Easter Egger hens. This Blue Boy has 8 hens so these eggs will be fresh.

Shipping is $17 as I pack VERY WELL and include DC#. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee hatching rates due to shipping and incubating conditions.

These eggs are a nice blue, some are lt blue and a couple green-blue. My favorite hen produces a pink egg. THe EE produce a very large egg almost every day. I get 6 eggs a day from 8 hens.

Buy It Now price of $15.00

BUY IT NOW PRICE
12+ Swedish Flower Hens hatching eggs
$60 includes shipping
These can ship Monday 6/4

Auction #1
12 + LF Orpington eggs Black roo over Blue, Black, Splash, and lavender hens. You will get BBS and Black split to lavender.
Parent birds were eggs from Bargain/Garry Farms, and Ilovefrizzles

These are for ship on Monday June 4th 2012, auction end 9pm EST on 6/3/12.
Starting bid $10.00 , shipping is $15.00 USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. Each egg bubble wrapped, then double boxed. As always I can guarantee hatch rate due to variables beyond my control once they go to PO. I have had 100% fertility here, 95-100 hatch rate. I have a broody that has been hatching some out, and also have some hatching out in the bator today. So far I have gotten blues and blacks in the latest hatch. Payment to be sent via Paypal to [email protected]

Auction #2
12+ Ameraucana / EE eggs
Blue roo and splash roo over Blue, lavender, and cpl EE hens. These are non hatchery stock.
These are for ship on Monday June 4th 2012, auction end 9pm EST on 6/3/12.
Starting bid $10.00 , shipping is $15.00 USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. Each egg bubble wrapped, then double boxed. As always I can guarantee hatch rate due to variables beyond my control once they go to PO. I have had 100% fertility here, 100 hatch rate. I have some that are currently hatching out in the incubator. Payment to be sent via Paypal to [email protected] as soon as possible after auction ends

I've got 6 Bearded Partridge Silkie eggs for bid. Starting at $10 with postage set at $13.00

The roo is prettier than in the pic. He's camera shy. The one on the left is one thats laying.
The pic below is Fancy Pants. She won 4th in BV. Judge said she needed more gold. I believe the new roo will do that.
Fancy pants is also the mother of the other hen thats laying. The sire to her is no longer on site, Also Fancy Pants got a new haircut for this pic so I could show her eyes.
They all have the correct color earlobe color, skin color, toe separation, tight wings, color of eyes and no hard feathers
I forgot to mention the roo was hatched from seabrightmom's eggs and the hen pictured above was hatched from cjsilkies eggs. Below is a pic of both her daughters when they where broody. A different roo produced the sisters. I nearly always got chickens with alot of gold from him. He's been gone for a few months now and the new roo was put in the pen when he left.

Guinea eggs, guinea eggs, guinea eggs.

I was just walking around looking for a turkey that just hatched some poults and what did I find but a nest of guinea eggs. There was 56 eggs in the nest. I gathered them and candled to see about how old they are and they appear to be newly laid because the air cells are very small and no nasty dark rotten eggs in the bunch. I have been hatching guinea keets like crazy and don't have room to put these eggs in the incubator. I will list these eggs at a low start price for anyone that would like to take a chance on them. We have pearl, lavender, chocolate, buff, buff dundotte, purple, sky blue, coral blue, violet, white guineas all running together so keets could be those colors or any combo of the colors.

I will ask for a start bid of $15.00 for the 56 eggs or 4 2/3 dozen. Shipping and packing material an additional $18.00. Eggs to go out of Monday June 4th.

200x200px-ZC-63daf2f8_1609_guinea_group.jpeg

Guinea eggs, guinea eggs, guinea eggs.

I was just walking around looking for a turkey that just hatched some poults and what did I find but a nest of guinea eggs.  There was 56 eggs in the nest.  I gathered them and candled to see about how old they are and they appear to be newly laid because the air cells are very small and no nasty dark rotten eggs in the bunch.  I have been hatching guinea keets like crazy and don't have room to put these eggs in the incubator.  I will list these eggs at a low start price for anyone that would like to take a chance on them.  We have pearl, lavender, chocolate, buff, buff dundotte, purple, sky blue, coral blue, violet, white guineas all running together so keets could be those colors or any combo of the colors.

I will ask for a start bid of $15.00 for the 56 eggs or 4 2/3 dozen.  Shipping and packing material an additional $18.00.   Eggs to go out of Monday June 4th.

200x200px-ZC-63daf2f8_1609_guinea_group.jpeg

I'll open at $15.

I really shouldn't, one my guinea nests had 94 eggs in it! Thankfully I had someone wanting to hatch them right away otherwise I wouldn't have room in the incubator.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom