~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=800080]Hatching eggs available to ship this week:

Serama 12+ for $25 includes shipping/handling [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]Next available ship date is w/o 6/18[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Swedish Flowers $ 4 per egg plus $12 for shipping/handling [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]Can ship ASAP[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Frizzled Naked Neck EEs 6+ eggs $ 20 s&h included [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]Can ship Mon. 6/11[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Lav. & Split Lav. Ameracaunas 6+ $25 s&h included[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]Can ship ASAP[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]( I just hatched 12 of these....9 Lav, 3 black split to lav)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]BLRW 6+ eggs $25 s&h included [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]Can ship Mon 6/11[/COLOR] [COLOR=006400]That is all for now.... I have broody-itis going on here.. :gig [/COLOR] [COLOR=006400]Please feel free to mix and match[/COLOR]
You just had to one up me I thought I was cool cuz I had NN EE now you have them frizzled. Gack

Instead of a hatching addiction thread I think we need a marriage counseling thread. Because my DH is going to kill me when I turn the incubator (that I just cleaned and stored) back on to hatch the eggs I have coming next week!
hide.gif

Offer: Auburn Java eggs-

12+ Auburn Java eggs ...Want to ship these out on Saturday, June 9, 2012, so auction is done at 6PM Friday June 8th. See my BYC auction ad for more pictures. Eggs are shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Prefer Paypal for payment ([email protected]) by 6AM Saturday please! Shipping $15- Opening bid of $15 please. PM with any questions:)

LAST CHANCE BEFORE THEY GO IN MY INCUBATOR

SALE ENDS AT 12 NOON WEDNESDAY so I have time to pack and ship these eggs by 4:30pm

24 eggs
Blue Ameraucana over EE hens

F1 breeding allows crossing of the siblings to enhance the blue coloring of the feathers.

Hens are sweet natured EE hatchery hens that produce HUGE blue eggs; my favorite hen produces a very pale pink egg but her offspring by this Blue Ameraucana will produce a blue-green egg. Lovely shades of blues and blue-greens.

I pack VERY WELL. Shipping and DC# is included for all these beautiful eggs. Also, I will include any eggs produced tomorrow by noon.

$32 starting price, includes shipping.
Okay I can't stand it any more my incubator has been gasp turned off.....I want some more blue eggs so 32.00

Hi all, I have several Jap Bantam eggs available that I can ship out tomorrow.
BTB, Mottled, And BBS- total 4 dozen.

So I will Start the auction at $10 a dozen. plus shipping.

State how many dozen you want. They are all varying amounts of each variety of jap but i can try to accomodate you if you want mostly one kind.

I can not hatch more as I will most likely have to sell all of my daughters and my chickens because of the divorse.

If someone wants them, I would like to mail them out tomorrow. Money from the eggs will go to a fund I started for my daughters baby.

shipping depends on how many eggs you want. but can be sent in a flat rate box plus fee to cover bubble wrap.

I can pack them tonight and mail tomorrow, after I recieve paypal payment.

paypal to [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom