~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Well... you need to get some for yourself! That is what usually happens to me.... at least it did with the BLRW I hatched for someone else.

Thanks for the complement!
thumbsup.gif

I got some of those moderns eggs in the mail today....all safe and sound....very well packed.....and she sent extra
wee.gif

I am glad to hear that your eggs arrived safely... Let me know how the hatch goes. The shipping costs more the way I do it, but I feel that it makes for safer transit for the eggs. I do love to include extras, and my Modern hens are great layers, lately I have been getting an egg a day from each one!

close to it...by the time she gets done swapin and buyin em....it will be
he.gif
....well I do see a few eggs I
yesss.gif
talk her into swapin for me....I more into the game and oriental breeds

Good thing my DH don't even mess with the computer. He works during the day. Eggs come in and go in the bator and he's none the wiser till they hatch. He's a good sport though. He just shakes his head and goes on.

Ok lets try this again.... New eggs. Prices INCLUDE shipping with DC this time. I will ship these on MONDAY.

Offer #1 12+ Lavender/Splits Ameraucanas I have Shaffer Lavender roos over Blacks and 1 Shaffer Lavender Pullet. I have a Little Roo over a Split from the Shaffer roos. You will get a mix but more splits than Lavenders. I do have another lavender pullet that MAY be laying too.... so I may have 3 pullets you could get lavenders from. I have quit hatching for awhile to grow some of these chicks up. My loss is your gain. Bidding starts at $30 this will include Sat and Sun collection.

This little roo is from HappyMtn's eggs.

Offer #2 19+ Blue and Reg Barred Rocks. I have a Barred Rock roo x 2 BR and 3 Blue Barred Rock pullets. You will get a mix of colors and 100% will be barred. The chicks will be second generation barred rocks. Barring should improve in these chicks. But it looks really pretty in the 1st gen blue pullets. Bidding starts at $32 and will include Sat and Sun collection.

When I took this picture I had 7 blue barred rock pullets. I only have 4 with the best barring.

Dear God of all things kind and gentle..... PLEASE ALLOW ME TO BID ON THE YUMMMMMY BEAUTIFUL Ameraucanas...... sending mental telepathy to DH.... "neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed moooooooooooooore eeeeeeeeegggggggggssssssssss.....neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed mmmmmooooooooorrrrrrrrreeee eeeeeeeeeeegggggggggsssss" You are getting very sleeeeeepy....

I just think they're dreamy.

I have several offers.

12+ LF Lavender and Lavender split hatching eggs start up $15 shipping $15
My lavender hen has been shown and got 4th at the show in Indy last fall.

and

12+ Partridge and Blue Partridge silkie/showgirls hatching eggs Starting at $15 shipping $15
Several of my birds have been shown and received Reserve of breed, Best Variety, and Reserve Breed

and

8+ bantam barred rock hatching eggs starting at $15 shipping $10
Several of the birds have been shown and received best of breed, BV, and RV

If someone buys more than one offer, the buyer will just add $5 for shipping to the second order instead of the $15.

I have several offers. 12+ LF Lavender and Lavender split hatching eggs start up $15 shipping $15 My lavender hen has been shown and got 4th at the show in Indy last fall. and 12+ Partridge and Blue Partridge silkie/showgirls hatching eggs Starting at $15 shipping $15 Several of my birds have been shown and received Reserve of breed, Best Variety, and Reserve Breed and 8+ bantam barred rock hatching eggs starting at $15 shipping $10 Several of the birds have been shown and received best of breed, BV, and RV If someone buys more than one offer, the buyer will just add $5 for shipping to the second order instead of the $15.
$15.00 on the silkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom