~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several offers.

12+ LF Lavender and Lavender split hatching eggs start up $15 shipping $15
My lavender hen has been shown and got 4th at the show in Indy last fall.

and

12+ Partridge and Blue Partridge silkie/showgirls hatching eggs Starting at $15 shipping $15
Several of my birds have been shown and received Reserve of breed, Best Variety, and Reserve Breed

and

8+ bantam barred rock hatching eggs starting at $15 shipping $10
Several of the birds have been shown and received best of breed, BV, and RV

If someone buys more than one offer, the buyer will just add $5 for shipping to the second order instead of the $15.

I hatched a very handsome rooster from the partridge silkie eggs. If I needed anymore i'd sure bid but I surely don't need anymore birds right now. I just wanted to add a little "feedback" that the silkies I know are very very nice. All I needed was a new rooster and I got it.

Your quail eggs are doing good still 35/50 jumbo are still with us and 18/20 bobwhites 2 quit , Im still shocked all 20 started though , you did an awsome job with the packageing.

Ok lets try this again.... New eggs. Prices INCLUDE shipping with DC this time. I will ship these on MONDAY. This Auction will end at 10pm CST on Sunday.

Offer #1 12+ Lavender/Splits Ameraucanas I have Shaffer Lavender roos over Blacks and 1 Shaffer Lavender Pullet. I have a Little Roo over a Split from the Shaffer roos. You will get a mix but more splits than Lavenders. I do have another lavender pullet that MAY be laying too.... so I may have 3 pullets you could get lavenders from. I have quit hatching for awhile to grow some of these chicks up. My loss is your gain. Bidding starts at $30 this will include Sat and Sun collection.

This little roo is from HappyMtn's eggs.

Offer #2 19+ Blue and Reg Barred Rocks. I have a Barred Rock roo x 2 BR and 3 Blue Barred Rock pullets. You will get a mix of colors and 100% will be barred. The chicks will be second generation barred rocks. Barring should improve in these chicks. But it looks really pretty in the 1st gen blue pullets. Bidding starts at $32 and will include Sat and Sun collection.

When I took this picture I had 7 blue barred rock pullets. I only have 4 with the best barring.

Anybody? Phage.... you need some more Lavenders, don't you? Don't make me eat these eggs...... or feed them to the chicks....... BOTH sets are still available.

PRICES INCLUDES SHIPPING! This is up till 10pm tonight. or till they sell
wink.png
fl.gif

Anybody? Phage.... you need some more Lavenders, don't you? Don't make me eat these eggs...... or feed them to the chicks....... BOTH sets are still available.

PRICES INCLUDES SHIPPING! This is up till 10pm tonight. or till they sell
wink.png
fl.gif
I'll take the black/lav splits for $30

I still have auctions up for Mille Fleur Cochins or Lavender Moderns. If someone wants both sets, with shipping included it would be $50. A lot of that price is the packing, I pack really well and use a large box. Note: This lot will ship out on Saturday.

Auctions end today at 5pm PST. Thanks!
frow.gif

Last edited:
I hatched a very handsome rooster from the partridge silkie eggs. If I needed anymore i'd sure bid but I surely don't need anymore birds right now. I just wanted to add a little "feedback" that the silkies I know are very very nice. All I needed was a new rooster and I got it.
Thanks! I am glad you like them.

One dozen BBS Bearded Silkie hatching eggs. Buy it Now for $30 includes shipping.

The roo is a SQ splash bearded silkie from Bobbi Porto's flock and the hens are 4 black hens, The oldest is from cjsilkies stock that I hatched and the other 3 are her daughters. Her oldest daughter won 2nd in BV last September. I would have entered the mother but she was molting at the time. The 3 splash hens are not SQ but with the SQ roo you will get very nice chicks and possibly SQ. I can ship them tuesday.

This offer ends tomorrow same time. I can put one person on a waiting list for the next set. Silkies are so unreliable I'd rather not make anybody wait any longer. They could all go broody on me. I take paypal and that addy is [email protected]
The blue pullet in the pic is no longer in the pen. There are no blue hens or pullets in this pen. It's possible you can get blue chicks though.

Thank you for looking

I've also got 6 sizzle eggs. Mixed colors. Paint silkie roo over paint hen, black hen, partridge pullet, laced hen smooth laced pullet and 2 blue hens.

This is an auction with the bid starting at $6.00 and a flat postage at $13.00 I take paypal and that addy is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom