~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several offers available. Shipping is $13 and can be combined. I am NPIP. #1- 8+ German Newhampshire $12.50 #2- 11+ Salmon Favorelle LF $15 #3- 6 +White Jersey Giant $10 #4- 6+ Heritage Rhode Island Reds $10

Last edited:
I'm offerring 6+ Porcelain d'Anver eggs. Breeders are from Yates Bantams, a well known breeder of d'Anvers and Sebrights. Bidding will start at $10 and shipping is $13. Payment due when auction ends to Paypal [email protected] .Picture of the adults in my Avatar. Sorry no picks of chicks yet, I will try to get some today. These will ship out Monday and auction will end Wednesday at 8 pm. central time. Lower 48 shipping. Know your state shipping laws. Fertility is at 100% here. I pack carefully. Can't be responsible for the P.O. Thanks!

Last edited:
Are your d'Anvers from hatchery stock or private breeders?
I'm offerring 6+ Porcelain d'Anver eggs. Bidding will start at $10 and shipping is $13. Picture of the adults in my Avatar. Sorry no picks of chicks yet, I will try to get some today. These will ship out Monday and auction will end Wednesday at 8 pm. central time. Lower 48 shipping. Know your state shipping laws. Fertility is at 100% here. I pack carefully. Can't be responsible for the P.O. Thanks!

I'm offerring 6+ Porcelain d'Anver eggs. Breeders are from Yates Bantams, a well known breeder of d'Anvers and Sebrights. Bidding will start at $10 and shipping is $13. Payment due when auction ends to Paypal [email protected] .Picture of the adults in my Avatar. Sorry no picks of chicks yet, I will try to get some today. These will ship out Monday and auction will end Wednesday at 8 pm. central time. Lower 48 shipping. Know your state shipping laws. Fertility is at 100% here. I pack carefully. Can't be responsible for the P.O. Thanks!

$10

$12.00 on your d'Anvers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom