~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my last hatch for the third time!
hide.gif

I'm on my last hatch for the third time!
hide.gif

This is my second time... And if your BBC start laying again, we way have a last time for the 3rd time. ;)
I don't like setting int the summer because of the temp spikes I get in my incubator. I still have issues with stable ambient temps. Problem is, it's never stable!

I have the following eggs available to ship tomorrow. All prices include shipping and are buy it now. I am NPIP certified CA-340

By Buying You Are Agreeing To The Following Policy
You are buying at your own risk! Due to postal practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I can assure you that fertility in the eggs I have set has been fantastic and fertility is regularly checked. I can also assure the eggs are fresh, and well wrapped and packed at the time of shipping. Eggs will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, and then four or five are wrapped again in bubble wrap together, and packed in a large box surrounded by shredded paper and mailed priority. Because I cannot control treatment of the eggs during shipping OR the incubation process ~ Refunds will NOT be given for poor hatch rates.

6+ LF Black Ameraucana Hatching eggs $25 shipped

12++ Black and White Bantam Ameraucana Hatching eggs. (13 eggs already collected from the last 2 days) Colors penned separately. There should be a pretty even mix of white and black eggs. $30 shipped

Oh come on! Looking leads to buying, you know that! I have eggs due to hatch next week and have no idea where I'm going to put them. Well, I'll have to move the one's in the tub in the house into the little brooder in the barn. Move the one's in the little brooder in the barn to the big brooder in the barn. Then move the one's in the big brooder?????????? I seriously suck at chicken math!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh come on! Looking leads to buying, you know that! I have eggs due to hatch next week and have no idea where I'm going to put them. Well, I'll have to move the one's in the tub in the house into the little brooder in the barn. Move the one's in the little brooder in the barn to the big brooder in the barn. Then move the one's in the big brooder?????????? I seriously suck at chicken math!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am feeling it too !! I have a serious free range flock of half grown pullets. I have no real clue what exactly is out there but next spring we will have to catch them up for seperating them into the breeding pens. That is probably the first time we will get any real count.
lau.gif
I may have to figure out how many breeds I have. I think I need more breeding pens
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom