~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do that often, so not quite sure. I think you can click the picture and copy then bring it to the editor and right click and paste
hu.gif

Ok well thank you for your help :) I'll try to figure it out

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm just going to try and take more pics and save them from my computer. The pics I posted are from my BYC photos. Thanks for the help everybody. I like the old BYC system better lol :(

I use Picasa to download and store my photos, then export them to my desktop and retrieve them from there when I insert photos onto my BYC post. Doing this I have no trouble at all getting it to work. For the size I just make sure my pictures have been saved as an 8x10. Maybe they are small because you have used the ones saved on BYC?
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm just going to try and take more pics and save them from my computer. The pics I posted are from my BYC photos. Thanks for the help everybody. I like the old BYC system better lol :(

ok, i've got a customer looking for crested/bearded silkies in a variety of colors. if you have or know someone who has, please PM me?

thanks. 8)

I have for a But It Now 6+ sizzle eggs. I'm asking $30.00 including shipping. The hens laying are a paint frizzled hen, black frizzled hen and a smooth silver laced grey hen. The roo over them is a paint silkie. My paypal addy is [email protected] these are ready to go out.

From left to right is Elvis the black hen, Pricilla the paint hen and Ghost the smooth grey laced hen and below them is the paint roo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom