~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
*BIN* 6+ Serama Eggs 2 Roos over 7 Girls. I have a Black Mottled Silkied Roo & a Red Roo. Fertility has been confirmed. They will be shipped in Foam and double Boxed.
I have only A & B Stock. The roos are 8 Oz (Micro) & 13 Oz. (Tiny A)

*BIN*: $35.00 Includes Shipping PAYPAL ONLY: [email protected] Sold to the first person to post sold and pay.

Some Babies that hatched from this group this morning.

STOP TEMPTING ME...I'm broke!!!!!
gig.gif
Ghost went broody today so if anybody wants a chance at getting any of her eggs this is the last chance till she gets off her lazy butt.

I have 8 sizzle eggs going for the price of 6. $10 for the eggs and $13 for shipping. I can pack these up right now and have them in the mail in the morning. Last chance for some of Ghosts eggs. If somebody don't get these I just might have to put them under one of the many lazy broody's I have around here. I have 6 unless the other 2 splash hens are serious about cramming all 3 of them in 1 box then it will be 8 lazy hens.

Ya'all know you want some of these pretty babies. He's just 8
weeks old. Came from the porcelain pen

Last edited:
I'm reposting this. Sizzles only. The eggs originally for the first offer have been tossed. I have more available now. I can ship in the morning. The first 3 hens are the ones that laid these eggs with a paint roo over them. Asking the same price, $23.00 includes shipping.

Does this mean that the SQ Splash Silkies are gone? Do you have any more available? My hens are almost always broody and I'd love to add some splash genes to my Silkies.

I don't have any at the moment. All 3 hens where crammed in one nest box yesterday evening. I haven't been out yet to see if there is anything else in there except spotted feathers. If I do get any i'll post them. Thanks for asking though.

I don't have any at the moment. All 3 hens where crammed in one nest box yesterday evening. I haven't been out yet to see if there is anything else in there except spotted feathers. If I do get any i'll post them. Thanks for asking though.

Thank you! I'd love to know if there are any available. If not, there's always next year.
smile.png

*BIN* 6+ Serama Eggs 2 Roos over 7 Girls. I have a Black Mottled Silkied Roo & a Red Roo. Fertility has been confirmed. They will be shipped in Foam and double Boxed.
I have only A & B Stock. The roos are 8 Oz (Micro) & 13 Oz. (Tiny A)

*BIN*: $30.00 Includes Shipping PAYPAL ONLY: [email protected] Sold to the first person to post sold and pay.

Some Babies that hatched from this group this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom