~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok try this again up for auction 6+ self blue and split to black bantam Cochin hatching eggs. Starting bid $1 plus cost of shipping to your location.
I ship using the double box method.
a6895897-31af-d519.jpg

a6895897-31ea-618b.jpg

a6895897-320f-af3a.jpg

I have 11 of these pipping right now!!!!

BIN. I have a few options available. I'll include anything I still collect tonight. If you buy one of these options and send me Pay Pal tonight, the eggs will go out Wed. If paid for Wed, I'll try to still ship Wed but may not be until Thursday. I will combine shipping if multiple options are purchased.

Option 1 32 Coturnix Quail eggs. $15 includes shipping

Option 2. 6+ OE/EE F1 and F2. Some are covered by my Black Ameraucana and others by my Welsummer. $5 +$12 shipping

Option 3 9 Cuckoo Marans. I have 10 feather shanked and 2 clean shanked hens covered by 3 feather shanked cocks. $12 + $13 shipping.

Option 4 3 BBS LF Cochin and 3 Welsummer. $10 plus $12 shipping

Option 5. 12 + from my layer pen. This may include Naked Necks and F1 EE. Some of the pullets are Welsummer crosses that lay big dark eggs. $5 + $15 shipping.

Pay pal is [email protected]

I just have to brag a minute. We just got home from a poultry show and my silkies all but 1 won first place in their class and 1 got fist and second. The buff roo got first and second, The others that got first where a porcelain pair, paint roo, a blue pullet and a self blue hen. We have another show in 2 weeks. I had sold a couple juveniles to a friend of mine that bought them for his daughter and she entered the older one and got 2nd place.

Ok, continue on

Thank you everybody. I am very proud. I couldn't wait to get home and send Bobbi Porto an email to tell her. I got the birds from her 3 or 4 months ago. We have another show in a couple of weeks. I gotta get some rest. I've slept most of my morning away. I feel like I can sleep the rest of the day away but the chickens await. Gotta go tend to them before they all get mad at me and attack. Oh gosh I remember a dream I had this morning. Some kid had taken a play gun and killed one of my birds while his father stood and ignored him. What a horrible dream. I woke up as I was confronting the dad. Maybe I'll stay awake the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom