~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
caf.gif

OK Mine is over..... I will contact the winners with Paypal info. The others are still available if anyone is interested you can PM me for a BIN price. Thanks!

I'm reposting this for another auction. Everything but the turkey and sizzle eggs. They've been taken. You'll get the freshest eggs. I don't send out any over 4 days old.
Up for auction is 6+ sizzle eggs Bid starting at $10 with shipping at $13.00. There is a paint bearded silkie over a black frizzled silkie hen, paint frizzled silkie hen, partridge frizzled silkie hen. There are 2 blue frizzled silkie hens but I don't think they're laying. Ghost is broody so no eggs from her

Up for auction 6+ Splash bearded silkie eggs. Bid starting at $10 with shipping $13.00 The splash roo is from Bobbi Porto Stock. He will also be going to the next show on Sept 8th.

Up for auction 4 Bourbon Red turkey eggs Bid starting at $8 with shipping $13.00

Up for auction 50 JB quail eggs. Bid starting at $10 with shipping $13.00

Up for auction 6 Paint bearded silkie eggs. Bid starting at $10 with shipping $13.00 There are 4 black bearded silkie hens and 2 paint bearded hend with a Paint roo over them. One of the black hens won a show last year and the roo won a recent show on the 28th of August. He is also entered in the next show on Sept 8th. He is from Bobbi Porto's stock. The original black hen I hatched from CJsilkies eggs. The other 3 black hens are her daughters. The paint hens, one came from Bobbi Porto and the other came from reesepoultry.

Eggs will go out first thing Tuesday morning since Monday is a holiday. I bubble wrap each egg and secure in a priority box with shredded paper in an upright position. Every box has a delivery cofirmation and is sent priority mail. I take paypal and my addy is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom